• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeganrocks

Feb 5, 2012
    Howard County, MD
    Always wanted a 9mm carbine so I bought the FX-9 at Classic Firearms. Went to the range today and it worked flawlessly. 200 rounds and no issues, mixture of blazer brass and federal aluminum. Thanks to South Carroll Sporting Goods for an easy transfer.

20170523_002527.jpg

20170523_002802.jpg

20170523_002842.jpg

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Been looking at this, at that price its hard to justify building or buying the parts separately.

I am not totally satisfied with my LoneWolf and thinking setting up something different. Havent given up on it and still need to play with the buffer but has some feed issues. Particularly if I can find one that runs flawlessly with a binary trigger.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I am so sorry. I didn't mean to offend anybody. I really don't know how forum works.

Nobody ever does. Ignore the whiners and you'll do fine. At least you want to talk about guns, unlike a lot of guys here.

And welcome aboard!

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Hi guys. I hope I am wrong but I don't see FX9 part of the list of allowed firearms in Maryland.

The "allowed list" is for pistols. Rifles have to adhere to different rules. A 9mm carbine is pretty easy to get.

As for this one, I don't recognize the maker. Might be okay, or not. For the same money I'd look at a Ruger PC carbine.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    So do you still have the FX 9? If you do what do you think about it now. Got a chance to buy one from a friend that has never shot his.

TGR

May 20, 2009
    Harford County
    I have a JRC Carbine in 9mm. Easily my favorite gun to bring to the range. Have probably 5000 thru it without a hiccup. PCC carbine are just fun.

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    The "allowed list" is for pistols. Rifles have to adhere to different rules. A 9mm carbine is pretty easy to get.

As for this one, I don't recognize the maker. Might be okay, or not. For the same money I'd look at a Ruger PC carbine.

I have a Ruger PCC and it is a great little gun but by the same token have heard nothing but good things about the FX-9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom