• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Only heard a little from Bentley, don't know or care about the others. I grew up (forced) to listen to country in dads house, turned to rock as a F U. Early 90's rock drove me back to country. That only lasted a few years, couldn't stand the new stuff. Now if I listen to anything it's 70's rock again. Can't boycott em anymore than I am. :)

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Lost in the 50's

As a kid back in the 50's I'd listen to country radio. Folks like George Jones, Buck Owens, Johnny Cash, and Patsy Cline who was one of my favorites.

Nowadays, I'm VERY selective. About the only current singer I like is Chris Stapleton.

And forget the country music TV awards shows....which R-E-A-L-L-Y suck. I never watch them....too political.

I also dislike it when a singer starts out in country music and switches genres.
    ( Taylor Swift, Dixie Chicks come to mind ) :sad20:

dplay

Mar 27, 2016
    A.A. co. north
    Eric Church went on a gun control rant, in which he ripped gun rights groups and stressed that there needs to be limitations on the number of guns an individual can own.

Sure. As soon as there are limitations on the number of words an individual can speak.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Eric Church went on a gun control rant, in which he ripped gun rights groups and stressed that there needs to be limitations on the number of guns an individual can own.

Sure. As soon as there are limitations on the number of words an individual can speak.

Not just a limit on the number of guns, but a limit on the amount of ammunition someone can own as well. Of course when his speech started "I’m a Second Amendment guy" you knew there would be a but coming up.

I’m a Second Amendment guy. That’s in the Constitution, it’s people’s right, and I don’t believe it’s negotiable. But nobody should have that many guns and that much ammunition and we don’t know about it. Nobody should have 21 AKs and 10,000 rounds of ammunition and we don’t know who they are. Something’s gotta be done so that a person can’t have an armory and pin down a Las Vegas SWAT team for six minutes. That’s f*cked up.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Their opinions are just like their music has become. All trash.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    What do you expect when guys like this are considered "country music stars"

dan-and-shay-press-2016-field-billboard-1548.jpg

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Jamey Johnson is still country, still pro 2a, still God fearing and incredibly talented. Saw him in Baltimore this summer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    :D

Attachments

• 47089862_1944694688943966_2973288296044479847_n.jpg
      47089862_1944694688943966_2973288296044479847_n.jpg
      130.1 KB · Views: 188

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I wonder if/when Hannity will dump them from his radio show???

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Honestly disappointed Hannity hasn’t dropped them already. I look forward to these idiots trying to fill tours with their new liberal woke fans. Anytime someone says “ I just want to start a conversation about.....” what they mean is “agree with me or else”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom