• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    Anyone else going to see it? Got tickets today, supposedly only showing in the states for 2 days, Dec. 17th and 27th in select theatres. The trailer looks great and it was very well received when it premiered in the UK

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    wow!! I heard about this a couple days ago on the radio? Anyway, I was emailing my Pops and brother about seeing it on the 17th. The longer trailer with the beautiful score actually brought a tear to my eyes. Looks awesome..... I will definitely see it. Either Rio or Rockville.

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    Yeah seeing the old footage redone to look natural together with the music and voices really brings it alive, unlike anything I've seen on the great war

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    I believe the director for this is the same one that did the Lord of The Rings. Should be very good!

Sent from my tricorder

GunBum

Feb 21, 2018
    SW Missouri
    I already have the tickets for me, my wife, and the 2 kids still at home. My son is excited. I’m not sure my wife and daughter are equally enthralled.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Where can I find the list of theaters around here that will have it?

noahhh

Jan 28, 2009
    Arnold,Md
    Bought my tickets just now, Hagerstown theater. Been wanting to see it since I first was aware of it. I was resigned to waiting for it on DVD but am excited to see it on the big screen. Thanks for the heads up!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I’ve got tickets for my older son and myself to see it on the 27th. He’s got a school winter concert on the 17th :-(

I was surprised my wife was just fine with me taking him (he’s almost 11). He is excite...not as excited as I am!!!

Thanks OP for posting this. I had heard about the documentary awhile back and forgot about it. I hadn’t realized it would have a limited US screening.

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    I’ve got tickets for my older son and myself to see it on the 27th. He’s got a school winter concert on the 17th :-(

I was surprised my wife was just fine with me taking him (he’s almost 11). He is excite...not as excited as I am!!!

Thanks OP for posting this. I had heard about the documentary awhile back and forgot about it. I hadn’t realized it would have a limited US screening.

Happy to spread the word, hope you and your son enjoy! I was surprised too I just heard about it by chance

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Got three tix for the 17th at 7:00 at the Rockville Regal. Back row but whatever. Middle. Taking my Pops and one of my younger brothers who just became a captain in the DC fire department. Cannot wait. Just amazing. Since some film was of the Spanish American war. Should try to do that as well :) Crap, should do for all newsworthy old film. Hindenburg, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom