• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Park Service fenced off the World War II Memorial earlier today. Saw a post of a double-amputee Vet declaring he's headed back downtown to pull the barricades one more time. The Park Service is using coat-hanger wire to secure the barricades.

It's 4pm and I'm headed down. Who's up for the challenge of making the highest Barricade Bonfire Stack?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Okay, ignoring the poll then, there's never been such a mass exodus except for maybe from the Catholic church. Doesn't require believing in a poll, for example, just read here for a while. Every third person is "Independent" now, can't stand being associated with them any longer.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Looks like I'm like John Beushi in Animal House yelling Who's With Me?! Got down here to WWII memorial to find the Democraps changed the sign to read Closed Except For First Amendment Protests.

Basically memorial is open to anyone and there are nothing but happy tourists strolling thru it--and no protests.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Looks like I'm like John Beushi in Animal House yelling Who's With Me?! Got down here to WWII memorial to find the Democraps changed the sign to read Closed Except For First Amendment Protests.

Basically memorial is open to anyone and there are nothing but happy tourists strolling thru it--and no protests.

Good for you! Thanks for the report. :)

*** Obama sends coffee for OWS, port-a-potties for illegal immigrants then riot police and armed guards for WWII veterans ***

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    NBC News poll was a sham. Twice the amount of government employees were polled than normal. More Dems were polled than Republicans. This is NBC (Comcast).

Outrageous, hmmmm? Trying to use polls to drive public opinion rather than to sense it.

*** Obama sends coffee for OWS, port-a-potties for illegal immigrants then riot police and armed guards for WWII veterans ***

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom