• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Just picked up the last of my new 2012 HKs from Engage. Garrett was very professional, did a great job on my upgrades and made the experience smooth, Andy was a dick. That being said, you cant go wrong with these guys.
    P2000SK LEM w/ Mepro night sights and light LEM mod, HK45C Tactical LEM w/Heinie Suppressor Sights and Light LEM mod and a USP9SD w/ Match trigger upgrade and Heinie Suppressor sights. All the upgrades were done at Engage with the exception of the Sights on the HK45C, I dropped the 45C slide along with my fullsize 45 slide off at Scott's since I work 5 mins from there (moved the mepros that cam on the 45C to the fullsize). Have shot all but the SD so far and an very pleased, P2000sk doesnt even seem like your shooting a sub kompact. Now just waiting on the cans... still.
    DSC_0346-1.jpg

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    They arent the most common HKs either, I would shoot Engage a PM if you are looking for something specific. Sure they can get it.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    i have one nathan. shoots nice! usp40. bought it when they first came out with the usp line

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    daves sport shop many many moons ago. what specific model are you looking for ?

JAR

Feb 18, 2009
    It was a V7, and Garrett did the light springs.

That's cool! I was under the impression that the HK45CT only comes from the factory as a V1 or V3.

Been thinking of converting my HK45 to light LEM. Please give us a range report and tell us what you think about this trigger on the 45c. Thanks!

Engage Armament - PM inbound.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    That's cool! I was under the impression that the HK45CT only comes from the factory as a V1 or V3.

Been thinking of converting my HK45 to light LEM. Please give us a range report and tell us what you think about this trigger on the 45c. Thanks!

Engage Armament - PM inbound.

PM returned bro

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Yeah the website does say that, I called HK about it... They said Lem is available as an option on if someone orders them.

The Lem rocks, i am debating on coverting my HK45 fullsize and p30l.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom