Applying for Legal Gun Permit? Cops Think that Means You Deserve a SWAT Raid Read mor

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I didnt see this posted yet...
    http://politicaloutcast.com/2014/02/applying-legal-gun-permit-cops-think-means-deserve-swat-raid/

...........I tried to move this to National thread but it wouldnt let me.

Maddening.

There are a lot of cops out there that want to play army. The problem is that playing army comes with consequences.

Also frustrating that they tried to get rid of the cameras. IMNSHO a cop doing the job right should want extra cameras around - that way when baseless accusations come in they can be tossed out very quickly.

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Hmm I'm not real sure what to say here. I don't gather much background info about the incident but just because the homeowner or resident has a gun permit seems like a completely baseless and asinine reason for a raid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    But don't you know every gun owner is a crazed wacko just waiting to shoot someone. Somebody at WJZ recentlt wrote it so it must be true. :rolleyes:

I'm now waiting for a certain individual to defend this type of police state we are seeing more and more.
    Of course the story is vague but what we read don't sound to good. So now if you own a dog or a gun you are an extra threat that should be delt with appropriatly.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Free meal ticket courtesy of City of Ankeny. When the WaPo and Des Moine Register aren't on your side, yer f'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom