• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    i wouldnt take the pmag even if they included it, no point.

I'll wait to read some reliable reviews.

but honestly, Geissle parts are worth the money, and at at this price point I'd say you are probably getting an outstanding shooting rifle.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    $1250 and you guys are complaining about a $9 pmag? C'mon. I'd complain more about them using an A2 pistol grip and mil-spec CH instead of a Magpul MOE pistol grip and the Geissele SCH. Rifle looks pretty damned nice otherwise.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    $1250 and you guys are complaining about a $9 pmag? C'mon. I'd complain more about them using an A2 pistol grip and mil-spec CH instead of a Magpul MOE pistol grip and the Geissele SCH. Rifle looks pretty damned nice otherwise.

Not complaining, have no plans to buy it even if it came with a PMAG, just seems ridiculous to sell a firearm with no magazine and show one in the product photos.

Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs
    i wouldnt take the pmag even if they included it, no point.

I'll wait to read some reliable reviews.

but honestly, Geissle parts are worth the money, and at at this price point I'd say you are probably getting an outstanding shooting rifle.

Honestly, I would say the opposite.
    Pmags are worth the money and everything Geissle while good are drastically way over priced.
    Your mileage may vary but I don't buy into most the AR snob stuff :innocent0

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Is this just banter, or is there any truth to this?

That seems pretty cheap for a Gucci rifle.

Yes, says it will be $850 on the website... The sale starts "late" Thanksgiving evening. Triggers and other items will be 35%- 40% off too.

Hard go wrong with this rifle for $850.

Heavy barrel... So cash and carry. :party29:

Honestly, I would say the opposite.
    Pmags are worth the money and everything Geissle while good are drastically way over priced.
    Your mileage may vary but I don't buy into most the AR snob stuff :innocent0

Pmags are worth the money, but my point is that the MD compliant ones they would have to provide are useless.

Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs
    Yes, says it will be $850 on the website... The sale starts "late" Thanksgiving evening. Triggers and other items will be 35%- 40% off too.

Hard go wrong with this rifle for $850.

Heavy barrel... So cash and carry. :party29:

Pmags are worth the money, but my point is that the MD compliant ones they would have to provide are useless.

PA is to close to worry about wasting my money on MD "compliant" magazines. Besides at this point I had all I would ever need in my and likely all my sons life's time. Sadly they were all lost and sunk in the bay in a tragic boating accident.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I didn't buy this, but I did take advantage of their sale to purchase a stripped upper and most of the rest of the parts needed for a new ridiculous rifle I am building. Dedicated suppressed 12.5" SBR with a Turbo K direct threaded onto it. Went with all Geissele parts except for a Triarc 12.5" midlength barrel, Midwest Industries 11.5" rail, and BCM furniture.

I considered buying their new super duty 11.5" upper, but decided the 12.5" midlength was something I wanted to experiment with. And what is life without weird boutique AR barrel configurations?

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    What does one do in a situation like this? Can you order from Geissele online and have them sent it to an ffl? Or would one need to be inside said ffl and have them order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom