• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Neat I was wondering if these were on the roster though I am wondering how much better than a regular sig they are.

Looking for a new HD gun to replace the glock (and yes 9mm works just fine with good HD ammo!)

Its either a new Sig (either this or Equinox) or CZ tactical

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    Neat I was wondering if these were on the roster though I am wondering how much better than a regular sig they are.

Looking for a new HD gun to replace the glock (and yes 9mm works just fine with good HD ammo!)

Its either a new Sig (either this or Equinox) or CZ tactical

The slide is still marked P226, the only difference between the Mk25 and the sandard P226 is the 1913 rail, maritime anti-corrosive finish, and markings. Functionally they are 100% identical, therefore it does not need to be submitted to the Handgun Roster Board.

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    The slide is still marked P226, the only difference between the Mk25 and the sandard P226 is the 1913 rail, maritime anti-corrosive finish, and markings. Functionally they are 100% identical, therefore it does not need to be submitted to the Handgun Roster Board.

Does buying one increase my chances to be invited on a real live seal mission in the event one of the normal operators has the squirts?

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Does buying one increase my chances to be invited on a real live seal mission in the event one of the normal operators has the squirts?

Sort of. When you buy the MK25 you also get a coupon to go to BUDs. You also get entered into one of the cage fights we throw in the shop Saturdays after close. Cock fights are Fridays so if you're here tonight dont forget to bring your rooster.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Sort of. When you buy the MK25 you also get a coupon to go to BUDs. You also get entered into one of the cage fights we throw in the shop Saturdays after close. Cock fights are Fridays so if you're here tonight dont forget to bring your rooster.

I always have my cock ready for Friday nights. ;)

JAR

Feb 18, 2009
    Beautiful pistol... the detail on the anchor looks a lot cleaner than my original P226 NSW. I'd definitely be all over this if I didn't just buy the Mark 24. :D

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

Attachments

• gallos.jpg
      gallos.jpg
      64.5 KB · Views: 190
    • gallo2.jpg
      gallo2.jpg
      75.8 KB · Views: 188

bys8

Jan 13, 2012
    Where's my evite? I spent $1k there a couple weeks ago. How much do I need to spend to get an evite?

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Don't get lured in by the promise of a cock fight like your thinking... I showed up and was suprised to find a dark room with the only light over a kiddy pool full of green jello cubes... A voice from the darkness said "you sure do got a purdy mouth"... I ran out. From now on my trips to engage will only take place during normal business hours.

bys8

Jan 13, 2012
    Got no job and got no money until my prized rooster wins another fight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom