• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Will post up a list of what to bring here shortly, in the mean time we have the following Patriots confirmed:

Jimboy
    Bikebreath
    The Notorious AOB
    Magnumst
    R&R
    Stoveman
    Beobill

Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Here is the meet up spot

Attachments

• 57220.jpg
      57220.jpg
      110 KB · Views: 266

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I googled three of them, and each were present during different incidents in Florida (Parkland), Georgia, and New Mexico in which there was a high school student with gun. The one in Georgia is a bookkeeper that talked down a potential shooter. I suspect the rest on the list have similar experiences (with a shooter or potential shooter at a public school being the common denominator). Looks like an anti-2A organization has gone to some expense to assemble this group and fly them to DC.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My intuition is this is another Bloomberg-funded adventure, and the speakers and principal participants are being paid well to activate. Nanny Mike warned us last year that this type of thing would be his bag this year. Expect monkeyshines because he's also on tap for bail for his miscreants.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    My intuition is this is another Bloomberg-funded adventure, and the speakers and principal participants are being paid well to activate. Nanny Mike warned us last year that this type of thing would be his bag this year. Expect monkeyshines because he's also on tap for bail for his miscreants.
    That's where the smart money should be. Maybe with an assist by CNN, after their townhall meeting to garner ratings (and for the Sheriff to deflect attention to the NRA) before some of the dead were even buried.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Looking through the first NRA HQ die in thread and I came across this photo.

attachment.php

The guy in the red shirt is Ford Fischer who runs News2Share and does a great job. Ford is now a friend of ours and has already confirmed that he will be there on Tuesday.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    FYI, the Capitol's rally is tomorrow as well. Expect to see a LOT of red shirts. Parking restrictions are in place.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Since we will be on the Capitol grounds tomorrow we are not expecting a presence by Antifa, possibly just some drunken hockey fans, here is a list of what to bring:

Comfortable shoes
    Patriot Picket gear (shirts, hats)
    Water or other beverage
    Sunscreen
    HAM radio
    Pepper spray
    TASER

And yes, the last two are allowed on the grounds of the Capitol, just not in the building itself or the visitor center.

https://www.uscp.gov/visiting-capitol-hill/regulations-prohibitions/prohibited-items

https://mpdc.dc.gov/page/mace-pepper-spray-self-defense-sprays-and-stun-guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom