• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Have a 20x40 building with a metal roof that has started to rust. Need it prepped and painted. One story tall with little slope so not a horrible situation.

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    I had a company called “old glory” out of PA paint mine. Recommended via Dottrio, he may have other recommendations as of now. This was done about 3 years ago or more. I was satisfied enough, but when I had them repaint it they failed to point out some leaked I have. They should have quoted me to fix them and then paint, I don’t think they wanted to do much more than just paint it. They also had to be told to power wash the roofs I had done first. I’m satisfied as it was done, but not overly impressed since I have leaking that needs to be addressed, but finding guys willing to do that work is hard. As a side note, I would have been happy to have had it repaired at the time had they just quoted me. Small intermittent leaks have turned to larger ones now, which is how I discovered them. I would see if you can find someone who can put a full on colored membrane coating on it like a rubberized spray. My barn is two stories and three stories on the other side, it is not for the faint of heart to get on. I give those guys props for that. They also replaced my metal roof on the main house, I was satisfied after they fixed some
    areas that had gotten some bad scratches during install. I have another guy who does metal roofs and other work I trust, I’ll see if they paint or know anyone who does.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Are expensive or seriously expensive? :)

I think they are the right size company to give a fair price , not to big and not too small '

I do not know what they charge or if they are expensive , I work for them with some welding issues and they do the coatings '
    I am basing this off of working beside them and talking with them and they care about the job and customer

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom