• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I'll be in Delaware couple weeks out camping at Killen's Pond State Park. Any Gun stores nearby where one can buy hi-cap mags? I'll also be up around Dover as well and could route myself toward Salisbury to come home if necessary.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I'll be in Delaware couple weeks out camping at Killen's Pond State Park. Any Gun stores nearby where one can buy hi-cap mags? I'll also be up around Dover as well and could route myself toward Salisbury to come home if necessary.

I go to delmarva law enforcement supply. They always have the mags I want. Located in dagsboro on 113

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I go to delmarva law enforcement supply. They always have the mags I want. Located in dagsboro on 113

I saw a reference elsewhere for them. While I'd like another couple AR mags, I'd really like to get another 16 round extended mag from my Springfield xd 9mm sub compact. I like the extended mags particularly on the range. You think they'd have something like that?

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I saw a reference elsewhere for them. While I'd like another couple AR mags, I'd really like to get another 16 round extended mag from my Springfield xd 9mm sub compact. I like the extended mags particularly on the range. You think they'd have something like that?

That I'm not sure of. Sorry

MdTiger

Mar 2, 2013
    I stopped into that shop off 113 back in the summer to look around. He had some nice rifles, but when he quoted an out the door price of nearly $2600 for a Sig716, I laughed and walked out. His tag on the SCAR 17 was $3500.

I guess if there are people willing to pay that price, more power to him. At least it's a well stocked shop.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    X-Ring Supply in Newark De just east of town has a good stock mags. I was there Friday and they had Promags on sale but I forget the price and lots of pistol mags in stock. They also had more powder and primers than I have seen in a year. A little pricy primers $30 to $40 and powder$20 to $25 but it is on the shelf.

Best of all no sales tax in Delaware.

noone

Jul 3, 2011
    Miller's gun shop in New Castle has some 30rd ar mags new, and a load of used and some .308 20 rounders p mags last time I was there

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom