• ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    From Gary Slider at handgunlaw:
    Delaware DOES NOT HONOR Virginia!!!

I have to state I don’t get hot under the collar (Wanted to use different words for how upset I am but settled for Hot Under the Collar) very often but Delaware Government has helped me melt most of the snow in my yard. Delaware has again removed Virginia from the list of states they honor. It was listed for just 7 days. This is not the first time DE has done stupid stuff like this. I really should have known better. They did the same things with South Carolina few years back. Listing them then removing them and listing them again and then removing them. There was never any reciprocity between them and SC. They did it with another state that I can’t remember for sure off the top of my heard. Listing them and then removing them. DE has never replied to any of my questions I have posed to them over the years.
    But again DELAWARE DOES NOT HONOR VIRGINIA!!!!
    State of Delaware - Attorney General Beau Biden - Concealed Weapons Reciprocity

Cross posted to original post in VA and DE forums too.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Wait a while and sounds like they will re-change back or compromise, honoring VA Mon, Wed, Fri and every other weekend, unless it's a holiday.
    Stupid. :sad20:

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Stupid. Someone is going to get screwed by these type of shenanigans. Get a Utah permit, problem solved.

Last edited:

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I was told it had to do with the requriements for ccw being so different then Delaware. Don't agree with the first state but their gun laws are still far better than ours.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I know it's a pain and more money but Delaware does recognize AZ and Utah. I have several different ccw so that when I travel I have a chance of being legal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom