• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Always point out the fact that the Govt can't "buy back" what it never owned.

The Govt didn't let you have it either. It is your God-given right to own it.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    They don't understand what they are doing. They don't understand the consequences of what they are trying to accomplish. With anything.

What would happen if they actually were able to pass their "green new deal" the US Economy would collapse as if it were a black hole. What would happen if they actually got a "Healthcare for all like Medicare" Again, the cost of everything would shoot through the roof, and the entire thing would collapse.

We are the most free country in the world. That comes with pro and cons, and there are a lot more pros. Our second amendment is unique, and it allows us to keep the power at the level of the people, and not in some monarchy or totalitarian regime. This is the basic framework of the country. If they would actually get what they say they want, this Country would cease to exist. Power abhors a vacuum.

I do not think they would actually like the eventual outcomes of any of these ideas that they have thought of, but not thought through.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    It would be a very good gesture for some of the politicians that want to take our guns away lead by example and give up all they're bodyguards that carry the REAL weapons of war. Why would they need weapons like that on the streets of America anyway? Maybe we could buy the guns back from them.

Mr. B

Jul 9, 2019
    MD
    Our "friends" on the right side of the aisle aren't exactly beating the drum for the second amendment either.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...k-up-momentum-with-gop-in-congress/ar-AAFqNjB

IMO these "Red Flag" laws are an opening to confiscating guns at the whims of anyone who subjectively deems somebody a danger. Could be a bitter ex who raises a "red flag" about your 2 legal guns and 6 boxes of ammo (which is "hundreds of rounds").

All these weaselly politicians need their feet held to the fire.

shacklefordbanks

Mar 27, 2013
    I would seriously want to know who these sanctimonious politicians think is going to go door to door to confiscate all the guns? Just how many SWAT teams are there in the country? After a while attrition would deplete their ranks and then what, the military? Seriously, this is nothing but trouble and crazy.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I would seriously want to know who these sanctimonious politicians think is going to go door to door to confiscate all the guns? Just how many SWAT teams are there in the country? After a while attrition would deplete their ranks and then what, the military? Seriously, this is nothing but trouble and crazy.

Do you think they're smart or caring enough to actually consider implementation?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The government should buy back all the illegal drugs on the street then there’d be no more drug problem.

Joe Marino

Feb 15, 2019
    Next Legislature

Bet next session will go farther than the HBARs retroactive to 2013. My prediction is the will make all ARs illegal no matter when they were bought. Buy back, turn in, who knows, and this time around the commies have the wind behind them. And good ole Larry will not say a word. He has a nice salary waiting for him at MSNBC bashing conservatives and tell the world how he reached across the aisle to get things done and how he is the role model for the Republican Party.

SW686

MDS Supporter
    Jul 25, 2012
    I saw this on another site. It seems to sum up these people's thinking, or at least the way they believe we should think.

Attachments

• 12310.jpg
      12310.jpg
      72 KB · Views: 311

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    You and what army is going to come and take them?
    https://survivalblog.com/mathematics-countering-tyranny/

I doubt that after ARs and other like weapons are banned that law enforcement will be coming door to door collecting them. Instead there will be arrests as LEOs come across banned weapons during their daily interactions with citizens. Those owners will be made an example of with maximum sentences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom