• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Join eruby (The Man) and me for our Lunch Meetup this Saturday before the General Membership meeting for Maryland Shall Issue, which starts at 1pm.

We will be at the Smoking' Hot Bar & Grille at 11:30am to get this party started:

Smokin' Hot Bar & Grille
    2465 Roxbury Mill Road
    Glenwood MD 21738

Roxbury Mill Road is also known as MD Route 97, and the BBQ joint is just a short distance from the MSI meeting at:

Gary J. Arthur Community Center
    2400 Roxbury Mill Road (MD-97)
    Cooksville MD 21723

Our MDS Lunch Meet-up will run from 11:30am to 12:45pm.

Don't miss this MSI membership meeting! The featured speaker is Phil Van Cleave, the leader of the Virginia Citizens Defense League. For two decades he has been a 2A rock star, not only in the media, but as a 2A political strategist behind the scenes.

In my humble opinion, anything MSI can do to adopt the organizing, the recruitment, and the FIGHT that VCDL puts on...will accrue to MSI's benefit!

Say you are in....and see you for lunch!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Sounds entertaining. I'll be there, if I can get up in time. Mayhap I can pick up my Patriot Picket tee, too.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I'm in depending on the lacrosse playoff schedule on Saturday.
    (That place has good smoked wings)

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    send Phil an invitation yourself

president@vcdl.org

he checks this email account frequently.

As a courtesy, you should probably cc Mark.

or perhaps let him extend the invite.

musings.

The trouble with joining you for lunch early is that we have a MSI Board meeting from 9 until 12:00. Might be able to drop by after that. As to Mr Van Cleave, check with Cyberpunk as to what the arrangements are. He invited him.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    The incident he is discussing and describing in this video is actually on video somewhere.

Cool, I believe I've seen that video, it went down exactly as Phil described. I quickly looked before I posted, and I just looked again, no luck.

There are many videos of such instances, many of them were done by individuals and some are what I would call sketchy, but Phil has been a tremendous leader and understands how to do it right.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the lunch or MSI meeting, I'm triple booked. Thanks to you all for your incredible and frankly wonderful efforts to protect and defend our Second Amendment rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Marty S.

Latest threads

Top Bottom