• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Technically I suppose. But if your billing address is MD, CFS will probably say no, like they did for me shortly before Oct 1. And it looks kinda AK-ish. As long as the FFL knows it's NOT an AK and would accept the transfer.

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    Get a friend/family member from VA to fill out the payment info and have it sent to a VA FFL. You fill out the FFL paperwork.

All legal.

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    UPDATE!

I just called them this morning they said as long as your fflbis ok with it it can be sent. No mag works in our favor on this one

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    VZ58 uses specific mags. No parts are interchangeable w/ AKs (well, maybe a flash hider if it had one as the threads are prob the same.) Mags are ~$35ea iirc from czechpoint but I've seen good used ones around $20. More expensive than AK/ARs but cheaper than many pistols. They are aluminum and pretty nice.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    A good price on a great rifle design. Be aware that Century barrels are not chromed, and there ar a few other changes over a Czhechpoint like the way the safety rotates. But I have no complaints with mine other than having a horribly canted front sight block (easy fix).

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That is sweet anyone know if our neighboring state IPs will take one of these. Would prefer Czechpoint but at these prices may be worth a whirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom