Sen. Mike Miller REBUKES Journalist For Taking His Picture!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    To me, it was a clear warning that Bryan Sears should know in advance that a picture that he takes—one larded with political underpinnings—should not be taken if Sears “knew, or should have known” the picture would be hijacked for nefarious purposes.

There was no reason to call in a legit news reporter when the reporter had nothing to do with the hijack, except for the reason above.

“You’ve been warned”.

I don't know Mike Miller, but probably from what I read do not agree with his policy. I am not however so emotionally invested in to hating him as some are, so be it. Just listening to the clip, inferring that Miller called Sears to listen in, "look what someone did to your photo/video story" , not expressly blaming him or accusing him for anything does not seem a stretch if listening w/o bias. I didn't infer him thanking Sears for the photos as rhetorical either. Of course not being there couldn't see his demeanor.

The President I voted for spews "fake news" at repected reporters and when they cry over that, people on the right call those reporters snow flakes for whining. Lot of noise in politics that means absolutely nothing. I'll go with what Mr. Sears makes of it.

Attachments

• bpsears.jpg
      bpsears.jpg
      40 KB · Views: 428

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I don't know Mike Miller, but probably from what I read do not agree with his policy. I am not however so emotionally invested in to hating him as some are, so be it. Just listening to the clip, inferring that Miller called Sears to listen in, "look what someone did to your photo/video story" , not expressly blaming him or accusing him for anything does not seem a stretch if listening w/o bias. I didn't infer him thanking Sears for the photos as rhetorical either. Of course not being there couldn't see his demeanor.

The President I voted for spews "fake news" at repected reporters and when they cry over that, people on the right call those reporters snow flakes for whining. Lot of noise in politics that means absolutely nothing. I'll go with what Mr. Sears makes of it.

Sorry, you see “Story Time with Mike Miller”.

I see “The Godfather.”

Carry on.

ewrug

Mar 5, 2018
    Scary!

The simple fact that he was arrested (no do cause) Reflects some of my greatest fears with his liberal left winged power party. Everyone here should be concerned of Md politicians. The power controls police who are closely knitted with the power structures. Please dont get me wrong i support the police even with donations, but the absolute corruption from the long entwined terms officials have held should have everyone on guard. Hold on to your rights in the next year YOU WILL BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT Rights not just your freedoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom