• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    this guy on youtube does great reviews -- not one sided and will tell you good and bad -- a lot of those reviewers only tell you the good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRbkOdUgms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLx1v2AY1M

its a two part video -- he tells you specific thing that the manufactures say to look out for on how to avoid the ones that have problems. apparently the early ones had some problems which have all been resolved.

i wouldn't get a .380 version personally and here is pretty much why. He explains it very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEmF430-buc

Will watch those once I get home from work.

Yeah not getting anything smaller than a 9mm. From what I see though all Kel-Tec's are good quality.

m4strmind

Nov 14, 2006
    Will watch those once I get home from work.

Yeah not getting anything smaller than a 9mm. From what I see though all Kel-Tec's are good quality.

cool. If you get it let me know. Been thinking of picking up the same one myself :)

m4strmind

Nov 14, 2006
    For $250 it's almost worth it just to try it out. Could just sell it if it turns out to be crap.

True enough.

Though I think right now the wrath of my wife for me buying another gun might scarier than a home invader. *lol* I'll probably have to wait till September or October but its definitely the top one on my list :)

faze

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2010
    Baltimore County, MD
    True enough.

Though I think right now the wrath of my wife for me buying another gun might scarier than a home invader. *lol* I'll probably have to wait till September or October but its definitely the top one on my list :)

Lol... true enough. Also considering a Glock. For another $200, why not go with something proven to be reliable. Plus they have the quick draw holsters that the weapon clicks in and out of, no snap or anything that takes precious seconds to undo. Just worried about the concealability of a Glock.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Lol... true enough. Also considering a Glock. For another $200, why not go with something proven to be reliable. Plus they have the quick draw holsters that the weapon clicks in and out of, no snap or anything that takes precious seconds to undo. Just worried about the concealability of a Glock.

Just make sure you train if you get a Serpa holster, I have one and have no problems with it.

Just don't be like this dumbass - "Tex Grebner"

[YT]zYvAxLX6OzE[/YT]

m4strmind

Nov 14, 2006

I personally don't like glock's. I know a lot of people do. I know i am kinda odd on this one because they are sort of the "name brand". However they are just not comfortable to me. Springfield armory very similar guns but they are all way more comfortable. I want one of their .45's and i know that it is WAY more comfortable than the glock version.

be sure to test the glock out and make sure its comfortable for you to use before ya get it :)

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    I personally don't like glock's. I know a lot of people do. I know i am kinda odd on this one because they are sort of the "name brand". However they are just not comfortable to me. Springfield armory very similar guns but they are all way more comfortable. I want one of their .45's and i know that it is WAY more comfortable than the glock version.

be sure to test the glock out and make sure its comfortable for you to use before ya get it :)

Look at the Smith & Wesson M&P, before you buy a Springfield Armory :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom