• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Here is a SPARC AR on my pistol build. Nice compact red dot if you want to go that route.

Attachments

• DSC_0043.jpg
      DSC_0043.jpg
      102.3 KB · Views: 1,204

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I currently have a SPARC AR on my other SBR. I haven’t been able to go out and shoot/sight it in due the wonderful weather we are having here in Maryland. I’ll post a pic of that AR tomorrow along with my 300blk SBR/can

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    Let me add another problem to the equation... One of the reasons I built this 300blk pistol was to take a few stag with it. I got a cpl red dots and think their great for defense {quick acquisition} and plinking, got a 3x multiplier but not liking it much. I like fine cross-hairs for precision bullet placement and need the magnification for good evaluation of my quarry {which most times is a dark animal/dark background/ twilight encased in deep dense frag [they dont call'em Ghost for no reason]} a standard length rifle scope is a bit much on this, thinking longer eye relief also as I dont plan on cuddling up to it like a rifle. Shotgun scopes used to be about 9" of eye relief but few were variable. The pistol scopes Iv been looking at will land out to the end of the barrel. Anyways...any help would be greatly appreciated.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Let me add another problem to the equation... One of the reasons I built this 300blk pistol was to take a few stag with it. I got a cpl red dots and think their great for defense {quick acquisition} and plinking, got a 3x multiplier but not liking it much. I like fine cross-hairs for precision bullet placement and need the magnification for good evaluation of my quarry {which most times is a dark animal/dark background/ twilight encased in deep dense frag [they dont call'em Ghost for no reason]} a standard length rifle scope is a bit much on this, thinking longer eye relief also as I dont plan on cuddling up to it like a rifle. Shotgun scopes used to be about 9" of eye relief but few were variable. The pistol scopes Iv been looking at will land out to the end of the barrel. Anyways...any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m with you on this.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I currently have a SPARC AR on my other SBR. I haven’t been able to go out and shoot/sight it in due the wonderful weather we are having here in Maryland. I’ll post a pic of that AR tomorrow along with my 300blk SBR/can

How do you like the spac? My pistol NEEDS an optic

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom