• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I've always been interested in how things are made and the development of the technology to make them.

While we can still purchase ammo, now is the time to develop home grown technology in making it - reloading is a start, but I'm taking about making smokeless powder, primers, cups, cases, boolits & jackets, dies, machines, etc.

Likewise for the firearm itself - now is the time for acquiring knowledge and technology for building/assembling, milling, boring, etc.

It might take months before California licenses the first seller of ammo, but I don't think the state will do so. It intends on sitting on those licenses and not issuing them until a court orders the state to do so.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mr H

Banana'd
    Makes me wonder whether CHP and local LEOs will determine how fervently they will enforce all these new laws.

And L.A. will be the most interesting.

The county (last I saw) has something like 90 separate cities, as well as unincorporated areas, all tossed together like a bowl of rotini. The mishmash of LAPD, individual city PDs, LACo Sherifff and CHP will make for a jurisdictional Romper Room.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    California is using this ammo sales license crap as a barometer.

They want to see just how much civilian outrage will be generated. I'm thinking there is zero outrage. No one in the streets.

With the outrage meter at zero, California will know that it's completely safe to go after guns too.

Tyranny taking apart the Second Amendment. Piece by piece. Kind of ironic.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado

They want to see just how much civilian outrage will be generated. I'm thinking there is zero outrage. No one in the streets.

With the outrage meter at zero, California will know that it's completely safe to go after guns too.

This

Mr H

Banana'd
    Waiting for the CA lawshakers to start requiring "Exit Permits" for people wanting to leave, and anything you are trying to take out is subject to surrender, should they consider it a danger if you choose to return.

It saves the time and hassle of taking it from you later, of course...

;)

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    I'm sure the NRA will be all over this one as soon as the fund raising campaign is done.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

That’s a scary thought.
    Unfortunately I think you’re right.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    "Let them smoke dope."

Juvenal approves.

Juvenal.jpg

clingy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 12, 2017
    Make no mistake, Frosh and the MD GA will be watching CA closely. Depending on legal challenges by FPC, SAF and others, be prepared for copycat legislation introduced here this year.

I’m expecting it this month at next MGA session

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Waiting for the CA lawshakers to start requiring "Exit Permits" for people wanting to leave, and anything you are trying to take out is subject to surrender, should they consider it a danger if you choose to return.

It saves the time and hassle of taking it from you later, of course...

;)

That's what the "agricultural" checkpoints are for, silly. :D

Wait for them to spring up at airports like Customs Inspections next.

"Do you have anything to declare, citizen? WAIT! You can't bring your ____ <otherwise legal elsewhere but prohibited item> into this state..." and soon to be "You can't take your legal pot <or CA legal but prohibited item elsewhere> out of this state..."

Just another bureaucratic hurdle to surmount. Or Civil Rights Violation. Depending on the viewpoint...

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Me being a lifelong resident of Maryland the local government loves the Cali way . If you look their you will see our policies moving in that direction ...IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom