• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johncoxsr

Apr 7, 2007
    salisbury md
    If lwrc an other company waiting to exspand leaves we loose work BIG TIME !!! Our contractor are the few iso9001 cert around in our much needed feilds .Our MEMBER will not stand for it . We don't care what party your with .

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    Still assisting the wounded warrior's move. While I was on a lunch break I decided to send this out to the reps.

All,

I will keep this short as you are currently hearing this bill which has been proposed for one man's political agenda, as well as being supported for representatives own political career interests. I am a veteran of 8 years who swore an oath, as all of you have, to defend the constitution. I took this oath to defend the people from enemies of our great country, foreign and domestic, whereas you swore the oath to represent " THE PEOPLE". There has been overwhelming opposition to this and other gun control bills, to the point of breaking the system and setting record numbers. Make no mistake, we are watching and we WILL do our hardest to vote each and everyone of you who support this bill out of the office you have become too complacent with, since you will vote with party lines. Take what is occuring in New York as a crystal ball, we will challange this law if enacted and we will vote you out in 2014. I am not a member of the NRA or other gun groups you chalk this civilian participation up to. I am a newly registered Democrat, as everyone who has shown opposition to this bill, and WE WILL contribute to any candidate running against each one of you and we will succeed. Please, I come to you with an honest heart, vote yes to this bill and your political days are over. I hope you have a good fall back plan. Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom