• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    a very valuable lesson was learned here.

"Dont F**k with old people*

Most of us knew that growing up. Now these kids got a long hard look at what happens when they disrespect their elders. How much you want to bet that now these kids will respect elders, when other are messing with elders they'll try to get the situation under control and they will teach that to their kids.

Say what you want. But F-em. Those disrespectful jerkwads got what they deserve. Not like anyone deserves to be shot for something so minor but the lack of respect nowadays because parents are not allowed to discipline children leads to stuff like this.

I agree. If it were my kids I would have the same opinion. When kids are dumb shits they need to be straightened out.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    When I was a kid we would have said "yes sir" and ran home, hoping that nobody called to tell our parents. When my father found out I did something wrong that's when the real trouble started!

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    I agree. If it were my kids I would have the same opinion. When kids are dumb shits they need to be straightened out.

yup back in da day can you imagine running off at the mouth to an adult... or to a teacher... or a cop even??? now its considered standard op procedure

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC

Most of us knew that growing up. Now these kids got a long hard look at what happens when they disrespect their elders. How much you want to bet that now these kids will respect elders, when other are messing with elders they'll try to get the situation under control and they will teach that to their kids.

Say what you want. But F-em. Those disrespectful jerkwads got what they deserve. Not like anyone deserves to be shot for something so minor but the lack of respect nowadays because parents are not allowed to discipline children leads to stuff like this.

I doubt the children will learn anything. They have had 15 years of parents not teaching them to respect other people. One incident is not going to change that.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    The comments below the article are interesting. It seems more than a few blame this incident on the County not spending enough money to build skate parks for the little angels, so they really have nothing else to do.

Really?

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    The comments below the article are interesting. It seems more than a few blame this incident on the County not spending enough money to build skate parks for the little angels, so they really have nothing else to do.

Really?

Sort of. The main/first person to raise the issue of skate parks is Barbara Stinnett...

Note she is/was a Calvery County commissioner and politician with an agenda.;)

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Dumb kid and dumb older man. This is what happens when dumb turns stupid and people get hurt.

But I can understand why the old man snapped. Teenagers / kids nowadays have no respect and common sense is not so common anymore.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland

Really?

they dont understand.. you cannot build skate park every neighborhood.. its a rural area.. :mad54:

there is one already in dunkirk but who would drive the kids there? do you think the parents of this kids will drive them there? haaa

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    they dont understand.. you cannot build skate park every neighborhood.. its a rural area.. :mad54:

there is one already in dunkirk but who would drive the kids there? do you think the parents of this kids will drive them there? haaa

They also don't understand that poor parenting has caused the little monsters to act the way they do. I would bet you could build a skate park in the little animal's backyard, and he would still act like a turd.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I think teenagers should be driven into a secluded area far away from our neighborhoods so they can express their rudeness, uncontrolled behavior, selfishness and lack or consideration without anyone getting into their business.

Build more skate parks and provide shuttle service.

I must be getting hungry... I'm thinking like a libtard.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    They also don't understand that poor parenting has caused the little monsters to act the way they do. I would bet you could build a skate park in the little animal's backyard, and he would still act like a turd.

exactly..

they did tresspass in gated community etc. :sad20:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I think teenagers should be driven into a secluded area far away from our neighborhoods so they can express their rudeness, uncontrolled behavior, selfishness and lack or consideration without anyone getting into their business.

Build more skate parks and provide shuttle service.

I must be getting hungry... I'm thinking like a libtard.

it is lunch time.. gotta run! :outta her:yummy:

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    So this man pepper sprays the ******* kids, fine. Then he goes back into the house, gets a shotgun and shoots at the kids while they are fleeing! Did everyone catch that part?

So this man pepper sprays the ******* kids, fine. Then he goes back into the house, gets a shotgun and shoots at the kids while they are fleeing! Did everyone catch that part?

Yeah, I'm no lawyer, but if that's the statement he gave...

I certainly empathize with the salty old dog, but as a responsible gun owner, one has to hold themselves to a higher standard in that situation. There are plenty of ways to teach those dic&head kids that you are not to be messed with aside from grabbing your shotgun.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Yeah, I'm no lawyer, but if that's the statement he gave...

I certainly empathize with the salty old dog, but as a responsible gun owner, one has to hold themselves to a higher standard in that situation. There are plenty of ways to teach those dic&head kids that you are not to be messed with aside from grabbing your shotgun.

Responsible gun-owners think like that. But in reality, there are those that are gun-owners/ morons that live amongst us. The only way to control them is to make sure that there are more responsible gun-owners than those who are not or tend to use guns in a criminal act.

A couple of houses down the block from my house. last week alone were my neighbors, arguing about someone mowed a bit of grass from another man's property. Minor stuff. Until one neighbor said.. you do that again, I'm getting my gun and i'm gonna shoot you. ( both retired folks).. the other one replied as.. o yeah.. I got a gun too. This is when I took cover, made more microwave popcorn , but the HOA president intervened ( ex- cop with a ccw and a Glock) and put them both in their respective places. Back to watching American Idol. LOL

The3clipser

Mister Tea
    Nov 29, 2009

Gonna respectfully disagree. No matter how little respect "kids these days" give, escalating things to lethal force is uncalled-for. Pepper spraying, going back into the house, grabbing the shotgun, and firing on a group of retreating people is not the fault of the skateboarders, it's an act of a crazy old man. Honestly, I hope this guy rots in jail for attempted murder.

Gonna respectfully disagree. No matter how little respect "kids these days" give, escalating things to lethal force is uncalled-for. Pepper spraying, going back into the house, grabbing the shotgun, and firing on a group of retreating people is not the fault of the skateboarders, it's an act of a crazy old man. Honestly, I hope this guy rots in jail for attempted murder.

+1

He was charged with 1st & 2nd dagree assault it was poor judgment on his part he should have just called the police he was obviously in no danger if he was able to go inside and get his gun. Deadly force is not authorized he's lucky he wasn't charged with attempted murder. At 65 with a 2nd dagree assault with a deadly weapon (witch I assume is a felony) he might spend the rest of his life in prison.

Lunatic Fringe

I Know You're Out There
    Apr 12, 2010
    Florida

There is one a lot closer in Nicolet Park right behind the movie theater off of Great Mills Road in Lexington Park. No charge free to skate cement Half Pipes and a nice little Bowl.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Lunatic Fringe said:
    There is one a lot closer in Nicolet Park right behind the movie theater off of Great Mills Road in Lexington Park. No charge free to skate cement Half Pipes and a nice little Bowl.

That's my point. Anything five miles. Do you think the parents would drive them there? Can't make the kids skateboard across the bridge or 20 + miles without any other complains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom