• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Another great way for the State to prevent people from obtaining firearms. If their licensing portal has "technical issues" then you can't obtain a gun. So far it's been fairly reliable but I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a very common occurrence.

A right delayed is a right denied. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

JaegerJason

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 1, 2018
    Another great way for the State to prevent people from obtaining firearms. If their licensing portal has "technical issues" then you can't obtain a gun. So far it's been fairly reliable but I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a very common occurrence.

A right delayed is a right denied. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I thought failure to meet the deadline to deny = gun sold?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I would tend to agree. Just because thew process is now electronic has not changed the statute.

If the NOT Disapproved is not issued in 7 days, the gun can be transferred/sold.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    That bites! I should've been receiving a "Not Disapproved" notice this morning as well. It's not the end of the world but it would've given me a reason to take a break from getting water out of my basement.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I was thinking this morning, which can sometimes be a dangerous thing. Under the system the libs have imposed on us, they are forcing you to take more trips to the gun shop. The more stuff you see, the more you want = The more you buy! Law of unintended consequences.:innocent0

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    This concern was brought up before the electronic system was put in place. All I heard from FFLs and IPs was this was no big deal. It was going to make life so much easier. Great new way of doing things.

Well, there you go. The only convenience with this system is not having a customer stand in the dealer's store filling out the form; it only benefits the FFL. Nobody would have thought one more hurdle to jump ("improvement") would be an infringement. :sarcasm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom