• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SW686

MDS Supporter
    Jul 25, 2012
    And thank you to Uncle Duke for posting the contact information for the committee.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Much thanks to U.Duke for providing the list of senators and their contact information.

The folks answering the phones are saying they're ringing off the hook.

Being told the overwhelming majority of the calls are in opposition to this bill.

Good job, Clingers.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Much thanks to U.Duke for providing the list of senators and their contact information.

The folks answering the phones are saying they're ringing off the hook.

Being told the overwhelming majority of the calls are in opposition to this bill.

Good job, Clingers.

Always is a stronger opposition to these bills, yet they never care.... Still hoping this does not pass.

camobob

Feb 18, 2013
    Always is a stronger opposition to these bills, yet they never care.... Still hoping this does not pass.

I'm in PG county so called A. Muse. Lady said they were getting a lot of robocalls but the senator mainly goes with the majority of his constituents. Sounded like a nice way of saying calls don't matter to me.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I'm in PG county so called A. Muse. Lady said they were getting a lot of robocalls but the senator mainly goes with the majority of his constituents. Sounded like a nice way of saying calls don't matter to me.

Their way of telling you to shut up and deal with this bill lol....

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

I'm getting just the opposite.

Republicans and Democrats alike have been more than happy to listen to what I've had to say. ALL of them said they record these phone calls as if they were letters or e-mails.

They really start listening when you explain that many Democrats in Maryland own firearms for self protection. That this bill not only harms Bitter Clingers, it harms Democrats too.

Explaining that they lost control of DC in '94, due to the wide sweeping AWB, really gets their ears to perk up. So don't just voice your opposition to the bill. Engage the person answering the phone. Have a conversation with them.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Not a word from Brian Feldman. Dumais, Hidalgo and Aruna Miller never reply either.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Not a word from Brian Feldman. Dumais, Hidalgo and Aruna Miller never reply either.
    I'm impressed that you bothered. The southern MoCo delegates have never met a gun ban they didn't love. If it were up to them, they'd ban and confiscate everything.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'm impressed that you bothered. The southern MoCo delegates have never met a gun ban they didn't love. If it were up to them, they'd ban and confiscate everything.

I have before with the same ignore. Some in other counties/regions do not understand these Dems here do not have to entertain any dissent. It is literally looked upon as someone who is intellectually challenged, and your vote isn't necessary.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I have before with the same ignore. Some in other counties/regions do not understand these Dems here do not have to entertain any dissent. It is literally looked upon as someone who is intellectually challenged, and your vote isn't necessary.
    To be fair, they're not ALL like that. The only guy who ever surprised me was Sam Arora, who I managed to talk out of the 3D printed gun ban he sponsored.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Will not pass as written.

Makes no difference ... Hit it anyway. They will weasel-word it into some omnibus Son of FSA2013.

Then 'hit the bricks' on MTFU Monday. Shame the sponsors and supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom