• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxLiUaGZnbw

Mcfaden Lightning grip loader. I have used this to load Walther HK mp5 22 magazines, S&W 15-22 magazines and the CMMG 22 magazine (magazine for the CMMG conversion bolt. The 15-22 magazine also works on the CMMG bolt.

There are adapters also for the Ruger 10/22 and other 22s- a total of 19 different firearms.

http://www.mcfaden.com/product-p/lightnin-grip.htm

*disclaimer- I do not receive any compensation from mcfaden. I bought one and use it and just wanted to pass on the information to other .22 shooters.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    A search would have revealed that this has been discussed for years on here. We all know both the Ultimate Clip Loader and the Lightning Grip Loader are something every rimfire shooter should have depending on what firearms they have. The UCL only works on Ruger and Browning Buckmark pistol mags and can be modified to load some S&W pistol mags. The LGP was created to allow people to buy adapters for something that could load a wider range of both rifle and pistol magazines.

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    Mine has a small stress crack at the trigger screw, but it still works fine. It has handled over 15,000 rounds of 22lr. Many of those rounds going into 25 round cmmg mag. These mags are really tough to load by hand, but the Mcfaden loader makes quick work of it. If it died today I would not feel cheated and would order another tomorrow. Great product!!

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Got mine. I'm worried I'm going to break it when a round gets stuck. The plunger doesn't impact the top of the round, but more on the side of the bullet. Is that typical?

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Used mine at the club on Sunday. an AR mag and a Sig 226 mag. Both worked flawlessly.
    And I mean I was working it as fast as I could! 25 rd mag loaded in about 5 seconds or so.
    Had one jam-up when I was shaking it around trying to jam it up.
    Feel is a little cheap as its lightweight molded plastic. Just take care of it and it should do fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom