• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I just got this email:

David,

With Maryland's Gun Criminalization Bill days away from taking effect, many fear for the future of gun rights in our state.

Unfortunately, the passage of the bill has emboldened anti-gun politicians.

The next generation of office seekers is calling for confiscation, mandatory gun registration and invasive gun bans:

The bill is so bad, it sounds like a conspiracy theory. If you want to verify, you can read the report here.

Not only do we need to stop anti-gun zealots like Cooper, we need a full repeal of Maryland's Gun Criminalization Bill and the restoration of carry rights for Maryland gun owners.

Restoring our gun rights requires a long term battle to take back our legislature.

However, that won't happen without the support of gun rights advocates.

Anti-gun office seekers are being propped-up by out state's political establishment. The victory of pro-gun candidates will depend on the support of the pro-gun grassroots supporters.

Can I ask you to stand with me today by making a donation to my campaign?

When the Gun Criminalization Bill passed, gun rights advocates promised a force of challengers that would fight to fill the House and the Senate with pro-gun legislators.

Are you supporting a candidate?

I'm here today asking for your help. We can win, we can take back our legislature and we can take back our rights.

However, we can't do it without your help.

Will you support this fight by making a contribution today?

With Great Hope for Our State,
    Robin Grammer

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    What District are these guys in? I have relatives and friends throughout Montgomery County. I forwarded the moron's message to my siblings last week and they were all banging their heads in the wall when they read it. Hard to believe that we were raised in Montgomery County and this is what it has become.

Gbh

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2012
    Cooper does know that the Maryland Legislative Session and his Junior High class schedules overlap, right?

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I got this email too. What the hell is going on up there?

If that gets passed that will start the civil war. Ill say it, call me tinfoil wearing or whatever you want. But the fact that many wont recognize it is a weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom