• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paxfish

Ultimate Member
    Nov 11, 2008
    Culvert & Points West
    Do we already have something like this? If so, feel free to delete this thread.

I was trying to keep the numerous bills straight in my mind.

Gun%2520Bills%25202013.JPG

Last edited:

expat

Aug 29, 2012
    Do we already have something like this? If so, feel free to delete this thread.

I was trying to keep the numerous bills straight in my mind.

It is likely that all these Senate bills will be addressed at the Feb 6 meeting. Some folks should be concentrating on each of these bills, or they may sneak through 'unopposed'.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Thank you and you might have to keep this updated. We should send individual emails,letters and calls on each of these bills as well as preparing written testimony on each and submitting the appropriate # of copies to each comittee. Having copies to share may help others there to better prepare their testimony as well if they don't already have a carefully thought out plan of their own.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Might need hourly updates at the rate things are going! I would not be surprised if they keep this up throughout the session and any special sessions.

Please don't take this as a criticism. They are and will continue throwing crap out making it almost impossible to keep up with. They may not be as dumb as we think.

mitchugh

Feb 3, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    This is definitely helpful, kind of like a table of contents. makes it easier to know what bills to look up form a more informed opinion. I definitely vote sticky for this thread... although there are a ton of stickies in "Maryland 2A Issues" right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom