• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Medical marijuana grower starting up near town. Should be good for the local economy they say. Its already good for corn, beans, milo, watermelons peas and lopes.
    I want to grow a few bales and toss the ones that are suitcased or won't stack well out to bait some deer.
    Bet what they prune off that won't be going up to the mushroom farms for compost.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Medical marijuana grower starting up near town. Should be good for the local economy they say. Its already good for corn, beans, milo, watermelons peas and lopes.

See? It's a gateway crop that leads to harder crops.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Thank goodness the U.S. doesn't have any health or crime problems caused by people abusing legal drugs.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    One in Davidsonville as well. Will Feds enforce the laws already on the books? may be a good way to get back at sanctuary states?

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Jeff Sessions just said they are reviewing approval of 26 suppliers. He said competition is needed but not necessary to have 26 suppliers. Must be supervised by DEA and its expensive. Looks like Fed is allowing??

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Medical marijuana grower starting up near town. Should be good for the local economy they say.

You mean like the Hyatt was going to save Cambridge after it lost nearly all of it's manufacturing jobs? Like Brett Summers' "downtown revitalization" was going to save Cambridge? Like the sale of the waterfront hospital property is going to improve patient care in Cambridge?

Cambridge's worst enemy is Cambridge, the city council and pretty much the county council as well. Easton is starting to go that way by importing big box stores that suck the money out of the local economy. I predict Easton will look as shitty as Cambridge does in another 30 years.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    You mean like the Hyatt was going to save Cambridge after it lost nearly all of it's manufacturing jobs? Like Brett Summers' "downtown revitalization" was going to save Cambridge? Like the sale of the waterfront hospital property is going to improve patient care in Cambridge?

Cambridge's worst enemy is Cambridge, the city council and pretty much the county council as well. Easton is starting to go that way by importing big box stores that suck the money out of the local economy. I predict Easton will look as shitty as Cambridge does in another 30 years.

You forgot the off track betting across from the old shoals where the Wawa is now, and the failure to expand the airport so Tudor could land a bigger jet.:D

2ndCharter

Based dude w/ lovin' hands
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    You forgot the off track betting across from the old shoals where the Wawa is now, and the failure to expand the airport so Tudor could land a bigger jet.:D

Yes! I'm sure the list of Cambridge's stupid economic choices is long, very long. Man, you took me back with the Shoals. That was one of my favorites besides my grandmother's restaurant on Race St.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Someone needs to make Cambridge great again, and its not going to be me. Ill keep my backwoods ass outside of town where I belong. Soon there will be nowhere left to live without someone crawling up your backside every-time you turn around. Hell its like that now, people all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom