• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Braxtonian

Dec 10, 2010
    Greencastle, PA
    Unconstitutional

Only a TOOL would use a tradgedy like what happended to his nephew to further a political agenda for gun control.

Crime is rampant in his district, yet he ignores the real problems and focuses on what the Obamarx administration asks him to.

He'll always get re-elected, but maybe we can get a movement going to have DC annex PGCO.

Unfortunately, constitutionally, DC can only be 100 square miles. Then again, this is MD and DC we are talking about, who cares about the constitution? Nothing to see here, please move along...

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    sheeiitt.jpg

NSFW, but hilarious, in the this-is-probably-exactly-how-it-works-:sad20: way.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

An embarrassment AND ...

FoxNews.com -
    Conservative activist claims Rep. Cummings tried to 'intimidate' her, files complaint

Catherine Engelbrecht, founder of True the Vote and the King Street Patriots, aired the allegations during a hearing hosted by the committee on which Cummings sits. An attorney working with her also questioned whether Cummings might have encouraged the IRS and other agencies to target her groups.

Congressman Cummings on three separate occasions sent letters on letterhead from this committee, stating that he had concerns and felt it necessary to open an investigation on True the Vote," Engelbrecht said during the hearing, where she and other witnesses were otherwise testifying on IRS targeting.

Her complaint to the Office of Congressional Ethics claimed Cummings "misrepresented his authority as a Member of Congress to intimidate me and others associated with me, and which may be responsible for a series of incursions into my personal, organizational and business affairs by various federal agencies, agents and bureaucracies over the past four years."

It continued: "We believe that Rep Cummings' actions have violated the House rules, represent an abuse of power on his part and are unethical and arrogant."

As Emeril LeGasse would say ...

Attachments

• emeril_lagasse_bam.jpg
      emeril_lagasse_bam.jpg
      23.7 KB · Views: 598

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL SURELY you jest! I mean for the most part.........DARE i say it??? Yes, I will anyway, unfortunately because of past history, pride or empty promises blacks for the most part CANNOT help themselves. :sad20: If I were black I might feel the same I dunno but I hope I wouldn't.

Rangel still has unconditional support in Harlem, Colin Powell actually said the pos would be better for the military than McCain and the current pos was elected by 96% of blacks. Sadly, color trumps common sense or reason with the many.

Rangel still has unconditional support in Harlem. Cummings has support in Baltimore. For every black politician that is entrenched in their district, there are about 10 times that amount of white politicians entrenched in their districts. The racist bag of dung, Robert Byrd stayed on the hill for over 57 years. I guess whites in those entrenched districts can't help themselves either. Colin Powell is entitled to his opinion. I guess he was saying getting shot down during a war does not make one qualified to lead a military campaign. “War is...the continuation of politics by other means.” Karl von Clausewitz.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Rangel still has unconditional support in Harlem. Cummings has support in Baltimore. For every black politician that is entrenched in their district, there are about 10 times that amount of white politicians entrenched in their districts. The racist bag of dung, Robert Byrd stayed on the hill for over 57 years. I guess whites in those entrenched districts can't help themselves either. Colin Powell is entitled to his opinion. I guess he was saying getting shot down during a war does not make one qualified to lead a military campaign. “War is...the continuation of politics by other means.” Karl von Clausewitz.

Fact of the matter is.... the 96% can't help themselves, color trumps both common sense and intelligence with the stupid. As far as KKK Byrd goes.... he's all yourins and I suspect he has a rather hot spot in hell next to Teddy Kennedy.
    Benedict Powell..... he can go **** himself for all I care, let the colored plantation have him. Those mean racist Republicans never did anything for him..... right? :rolleyes:

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

All are PAINFUL embarrassments to mankind.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Elijah Cummings....a reflection of his constituency.

Correct. Unfortunately, that's what successful politicians are. In this case, it's a strong indictment of his constituents, as they are the perfect example of the low or no-information voters, ignorant of all the issues except for Obama phones and welfare. My concern is when he is powerful enough to influence bills and other politicians that are NOT his constituents.....

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Elijah Cummings....a reflection of his constituency.

Well, thanks to the jigsaw gerrymandering of Maryland, as a resident of northern Baltimore County I am also one of this jackwagon's "constituents." How proud of my Congressional representative do you think I am? :mad54:

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL SURELY you jest! I mean for the most part.........DARE i say it??? Yes, I will anyway, unfortunately because of past history, pride or empty promises blacks for the most part CANNOT help themselves. :sad20: If I were black I might feel the same I dunno but I hope I wouldn't.

Rangel still has unconditional support in Harlem, Colin Powell actually said the pos would be better for the military than McCain and the current pos was elected by 96% of blacks. Sadly, color trumps common sense or reason with the many.

Sayyyy Waaaaahat.... What do you mean your not black ?

Christ now I am confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom