• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Applicant 5 and 4 there for the same business.

Beltway auto and place glass owner. Both have restricted carry permits. Both VPs. 24 hour emergency services.

Want untrestricted because tenant had threatened them (almost came to blows). A couple of years ago.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    One has a VA permit. Is concerned about being out to dinner and gets a call. What is he to do. He can be called at any point in time.

MSP $@me song and dance. Got new permits and new language.

IMHO this still doesn't solve the issue. Can you go to dinner carrying if you are on call?

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Applicant 6 up.

Something about clearances and operational history. Looks like TS SCI and has a permit. Is basically unrestricted as long as employed. MSP says permit is not locked to a specific employer. So he is good to go.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    My apologies to the members of MDS for reporting on a subject I read on Facebook on an open post from a couple reliable persons . I then took that information and reported it here , my bad , I will try to not report gun related information I get thru open forums .

I want to make clear I never took any private conversation and went public with it , I would not stoop that low .

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    My apologies to the members of MDS for reporting on a subject I read on Facebook on an open post from a couple reliable persons . I then took that information and reported it here , my bad , I will try to not report gun related information I get thru open forums .

I want to make clear I never took any private conversation and went public with it , I would not stoop that low .

Unless I’m missing something, I don’t see anything you need to apologize for.
    There are plenty of members here who post info that they got through friends/other sources outside of MDS.
    You said your info was corroborated by two or three sources, not to mentioned it was CORRECT information.
    People giving you sh*t for posting the information are the ones who should be apologizing. This is bullsh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Unless I’m missing something, I don’t see anything you need to apologize for.
    There are plenty of members here who post info that they got through friends/other sources outside of MDS.
    You said your info was corroborated by two or three sources, not to mentioned it was CORRECT information.
    People giving you sh*t for posting the information are the ones who should be apologizing. This is bullsh*t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You :thumbsup:

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Don't take this as piling on because it's not... I have learned to keep a lot of things close to the vest on this site. Just let things play out as if you didn't know, set back and when the hammer drops... grin like the cat that ate the canary. Thought about changing my avatar... Naaa... it's still relevant.:D

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Looks like you were right Welder. Just got an email from John Josselyn from 2A Maryland confirming what you had previously stated . Business owners will get an unrestricted licence

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Don't take this as piling on because it's not... I have learned to keep a lot of things close to the vest on this site. Just let things play out as if you didn't know, set back and when the hammer drops... grin like the cat that ate the canary. Thought about changing my avatar... Naaa... it's still relevant.:D

Had it been a private conversation I would agree 100%. But it was information already in the public domain of Facebook by IPs here at MDS . I will be more careful in posting public information in the future . I hope all others here will verify every link they share and story until it can be verified and checked .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom