• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Applicant number 1 in the batters box. Chairman asks if towing company can get a permit. MSP said depends. Guy is a firefighter, paramedic, and tow truck driver.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Is not permitted to be armed whole being a firefighter or paramedic. Tow truck driver carries lots of cash. Eastern shore. May be firefighter and paramedic at a residence and the next day show up with a towtruck at the same residence.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Applicant number 2 a familiar face. Chairman said he would not accept written testimony because it wasn't taken under oath. Applicant said he will read it under oath. Chairman says ok. Why does this matter? This isn't a real court with teal rules of evident. I wonder if this is in the statute.

It looks like the board is just now reading the case file.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Looks like the applicant may have been told the MSP was lied to.

True and correct to the best of my knowledge. Said the MSP said he did not talk about an attest on Walmart 12 years ago.

Chairman is allowing all to speak - hood on him.

MSP said it was a juvenile thing and no charges filed. He did not believe he is arrested. Matter was handled by parents and grandmother with 20 hours of community service.

Said (MSP) he was charged - that was the question presented on the application.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    MSP said applicant made up business to get a permit. Showed that he is employed by the company. He does not own the company. Said his gather would not give police the schedule C. Investigator was belligerent to applicant.

Previously said he has been poly graphed and offered positions in law enforcement.

Chairman asks if registered business - sole proprietorship.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am taking a bit of heat for posting what I seen on FB . I will delete my posts and I ask others that quote me to respectfully remove them . Sorry about anything I did improper , I will refrain from such information in the future I read from FB and reliable sources

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Owner, the father of the applicant addresses the testimony and application was correct.

Was surprised that the issue 12 years ago was an attest. Was surprised that there was a hearing. Agreed that 20 hours would solve the problems. Was lead to believe that is completing community service, this issue would be as if it never happened.

Applicant's father said all information was in his package. He also gave a sponsorship letter for his son. MSP says that don't look too other applications for data.

Investigator wanted owners schedule C. This is when the MSP stared the business was for the sole purpose of getting a permit.

Note - wanted unredacted Schedule C. Lots of arrogance from MSP investigator. Told MSP that MDSDAT should have what the MSP should need.

(Chairman discussing hearsay law)

Father stating a misunderstanding of application.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    MSP up now. Admitted they know of father's carry permit. MSP needs to show that son is employee.

Applicant says no one gets paid. Its a startup. MSP says receipts provided in father's account were also used in sons permit application. MSP stating applicant did not cooperate. Since no one was cooperating, investigation stalled. MSP says he has no ownership and can't show he is an employee.

Board member asks is MSP believes he does work for the company. Answer is yes. Chairman said there are many unpaid employers, like interns.

Board makes motion to overturn MSP and issue a permit while doing xxxx manufacturing.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Ocean city paramedic/fireman and nurse. ( Not 100 percent on this)

Applicant says MSP was professional. Gave the data that was new tonight. Has threats against the applicant and crew documented by fire chief. Has carry permit in Delaware. Does most of his business in Maryland. As an ER nurse, comes in contact with people that he first had exposure for emergency call.

Threats have been received in Maryland-Ocean City. Lt (fireman) was there and witnessed threats.

MSP said no issue with unrestricted permit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom