• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Silly rabbit, your Constitutionally Protected Rights Permit. You know, the one with the endorsements (just like your driver's license) indicating which Rights you have trained and qualified for. I just received my Freedom of Assembly endorsement last month, and am working on my Freedom of Speech endorsement. Yeah, yeah, shouda done that years ago, but it's sooo difficult to find 500 words for the essay justifying my need to the State. I really want my Redress of Grievances endorsement, but I'm told that's almost impossible to get.

Where is her permit to write letters to the editor?????

Isn't that 1st amendment?

GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    Silly rabbit, your Constitutionally Protected Rights Permit. You know, the one with the endorsements (just like your driver's license) indicating which Rights you have trained and qualified for. I just received my Freedom of Assembly endorsement last month, and am working on my Freedom of Speech endorsement. Yeah, yeah, shouda done that years ago, but it's sooo difficult to find 500 words for the essay justifying my need to the State. I really want my Redress of Grievances endorsement, but I'm told that's almost impossible to get.

Hahaha don't give them any ideas.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

No, give them ideas. Then watch the MSM go NUTS when it is their right that is being infringed.

Oh, that is right, the 1st does not state "shall not be infringed".

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County

It will start by trying to restrict hate speech... and only non-professional (read: non-Journalist) will need to register, so the "Pros" will be behind it and support it. Then the incremental creep, "for the good of the Nation", will start limiting freelance writers, then non-government supported writers, then only authorized Government "news" will be published.

History repeats itself once again... :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom