• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    If you are caught committing a crime with the illegally transferred rifle you got from me "he stole it." Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

If she were that accomplished she would not have been caught twice on camera.

Yeah, hard to say "he stole it" when there is a bill of sale involved.

Next thing you know, they are going to make it a crime not to report your stolen long guns within 3 days of finding out they are stolen. Great job, just giving them more and more ideas.

What was she lying about and why couldn't a conservative delegate set her straight? Was this when the bill sponsor is only allowed to speak?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    If you are caught committing a crime with the illegally transferred rifle you got from me "he stole it." Thats my story and I am sticking to it.

If she were that accomplished she would not have been caught twice on camera.
    This stealing loophole is the kind of stuff that Hogan loves roasting the MGA on. Don't think that he will veto this bill, but if he did, it would be one of his talking points.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I got just the thing for her.

4703_.jpg

Fat Larry jokes are a bridge too far....but this? Lol

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Tell me where you would go and buy a gun off the black market should you end up being prohibited? Requiring a UBC makes it virtually impossible for a shady buyer to pull the wool over a law abiding seller's eyes. Supply and demand would make the purchase of black market guns even more expensive.

How many gun owners in Maryland really do any serious due diligence before selling a firearm FTF?

I don't travel in those circles but I can tell you that there's a thriving illegal gun market in Baltimore City and the felons don't seem to have any trouble getting supplied, just like illegal drugs.

If they are going to pass this shit they should allow us to go to an MSP barracks , pay $10 and have them run the check while we wait. If I sell a rifle to a friend that I've known for 45 years why should we have to find an FFL that's willing to do this and pay whatever fee they decide to charge. Meanwhile the only amendment that was actually a good addition, making theft of a firearm a felony, was shot down. That right there tells you what their objective is.

F them, every single one of them

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Fat Larry jokes are a bridge too far....but this? Lol

Larry's time has not yet come in this particular thread. If his time does arrive, hopefully we will be posting something like this at that time:

Attachments

• flag.jpg
      flag.jpg
      22.5 KB · Views: 447

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Third Reader posted.

From my quick scan, bill criminalizes SALES of guns without a NICS check. It specifically stripped away the verb TRANSFER.

Also includes a weird section about exempting people who have a sincerely held religious belief about their photograph not being taken and gives them another way to do it.

The good news is, this bill was so unpopular that they had to water it down to this to get it passed. The bad news is I suspect this makes it more palatable to Larry.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Third Reader posted.

From my quick scan, bill criminalizes SALES of guns without a NICS check. It specifically stripped away the verb TRANSFER.

Also includes a weird section about exempting people who have a sincerely held religious belief about their photograph not being taken and gives them another way to do it.

The good news is, this bill was so unpopular that they had to water it down to this to get it passed. The bad news is I suspect this makes it more palatable to Larry.

Amish ?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Third Reader posted.

A NICS check with a photograph? What's that all about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom