• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    If Brochin stabs us in the back again, I think we should focus first an foremost on him in the Democrat Only Primary Election (aka DINO movement).

Now's his chance to demonstrate who's side he's really on.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    If Brochin stabs us in the back again, I think we should focus first an foremost on him in the Democrat Only Primary Election (aka DINO movement).

What do you mean "iF"? He's a POS

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

Me thinks we already know who's side he's on.

The only thing lower than that snake is a rhizome.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    HB1036 - Handgun Permits - Preliminary Approval is in Judicial Proceedings Committee Report No. 37 and on the Senate's agenda.
    http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...a-latest&ys=2017rs#SenateCommitteeReport37JPR

Senate is currently voting on Finance bills, but you can see where they are by refreshing this page and scrolling to the bottom: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...ge&id=0&stab=06&tab=subject2&ys=2017rs#bottom

Thanks!

Senate - Reconvened 7:11 PM, Legislative Day 04/03/17, Calendar Day 04/10/17
    House - Adjourned 5:18 PM, until Apr 10, 2017 at 8:30 PM, (Legislative Day 04/04)

Last edited:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

Not if but when. I don't trust that two-faced bastard at all.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    District 42 Baltimore County - correct?

D42Old.jpg

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    crosspost:

Heads up - an alert went out from MSI about an hour ago to contact Senator Brochin -> "urge him to hold firm against HB 159"

JAMES BROCHIN
    Democrat, District 42, Baltimore County
    James Senate Office Building, Room 221
    11 Bladen St., Annapolis, MD 21401
    (410) 841-3648, (301) 858-3648
    1-800-492-7122, ext. 3648 (toll free)
    e-mail: jim.brochin@senate.state.md.us
    fax: (410) 841-3643, (301) 858-3643

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The same way he acted during the Long Gun Transfer testimony.

Like he's in tune with the plight of gun owners.

Right up until he isn't.

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    Brochin sure sounds like he's pro-gun here in this town hall meeting just before the SB-281 vote.
    Here Brochin clearly says he's against the bill. Anyone remember how he voted and acted?

<snip video>

Yes, Brochin voted SB-281 (Firearms safety act 2013) out of committee (JPR) - FWA "yea" vote. That vote, along with all the other "Yea" votes, cleared the path for it to move forward in the legislative process - http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2013RS/votes_comm/sb0281_jpr.pdf

SB-281 documents - http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?pid=billpage&stab=02&id=sb0281&tab=subject3&ys=2013RS

Vote on "Motion to limit debate to two hours in the aggregate" (IE block filibuster) - http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...b=subject3&id=sb0281,s-0375&stab=02&ys=2013RS

Last edited:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Thanks MJD and ESQ for these updates!

We are having a lot of conversations here on the Bricks with many legislators, including Brochin. He says he is not getting credit for watering down the Campus Carry Ban! I asked him why he didn't have "trust" in the current Campus Ban policy. He just shrugged his shoulders and yelled to Sen. Ready "hey, who's done more to soften this bill than me?"

Sen. Ready told me the egos could wind up killing the momentum.

The Patriot Picket is in place for the rest of the day. After you make your calls and send your emails come on down and be a part of 2A history in MD!

I just got off work. Are the Patriot Pickets still in place? Sine Die runs until midnight right? I can get to Annapolis in about 40 minutes from my current work location.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Brochin likes to say he's in a Republican district.

If that's truly the case, then Towson is loaded with the gullible.

Towson is the home of Serial Mom. The outdoor scenes were even shot this time of year. Beautiful scenery

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    On Third Reading, Senator Madaleno offered an amendment to HB 1036 that required the Board to keep and publish minutes. Adopted by one vote on third reading. Chamber then recommitted the bill back to JPR. HB 1036 is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom