• ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Really? "think about the optics?"

This level of "but what if, parking of a starbucks, omg blood in the streets" sounds almost anti-ish.

The reality of it is, "what about the optics" will never be a concern. Why? Because no one is doing any shooting any their life it actually, truly in real danger. IF one arrives at the point that their life is ACTUALLY in mortal danger, then "what if?" "the optics" is so far down the list of concerns as to be nonexistent.

Meanwhile, no one thinks it crazy when a trucker has a shotgun, but if that is reasonable, an ar pistol would be MORE reasonable.

Yes. Really.

A suppressor was used in the VA beach shooting. Though it had no effect on the outcome, there is a bill to ban them. In TX a few months ago someone used an AK to rightfully defend their home. The headlines were all about 5 people shot with a AK. If you don’t think public opinion affects legislative and judicial outcomes, you haven’t been paying attention.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Is that one of those double stack mags for 556? How do you find the reliability? I have heard mixed things.

It’s a standard capacity Surefire 100rd mag. Haven’t had the chance to take it out yet but have only heard good things. Trying to convince some friends with FA ARs to let me run a mag through but they are concerned about burning out their barrels

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It’s a standard capacity Surefire 100rd mag. Haven’t had the chance to take it out yet but have only heard good things. Trying to convince some friends with FA ARs to let me run a mag through but they are concerned about burning out their barrels

Use one of your own uppers.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom