Maryland Gun Control No More F@$Ks To Give!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    How I'm sure we are all feeling about Maryland Gun Control and all of the dirty scumbag traitors!

We Will Not Comply!!!!

:party29:

[YT]Vqbk9cDX0l0[/YT]

Rebel59

Hater of Kings and Queens
    Apr 8, 2018
    Went fishing
    x

x

Attachments

• zero-zero-fucks.jpg
      zero-zero-fucks.jpg
      26.6 KB · Views: 1,009

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I totally agree, I don't give a F**k anymore about what the Demorats in naptown say any more.
    All they do is pass feel good laws and pat themselves on the back, when they screw the law abiding citizens, while giving all the gang banging/drug dealing hoodlums a pass or light sentence.
    :mad54: as hell

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have been thru the meat grinder and tried to do the right thing and follow every request ask by me . But seeing what I have seen and lived I am now officially at the point I no longer give a fvck and I love that video .

I was a far better off human and happier when I had my head up my azz and did not know or care about what my government did as long as my personal space and day was going fairly decent . Now that my eyes are open I hate the way the system is and want to figuratively put my foot in the systems azz .

We have a lawless government that wants it's citizens to follow law .

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Join the club.
    We’ve been here for a while.

So give your introductions, grab a pamphlet, put on your name tag and no donations needed.

Last edited:

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I have been thru the meat grinder and tried to do the right thing and follow every request ask by me . But seeing what I have seen and lived I am now officially at the point I no longer give a fvck and I love that video .

I was a far better off human and happier when I had my head up my azz and did not know or care about what my government did as long as my personal space and day was going fairly decent . Now that my eyes are open I hate the way the system is and want to figuratively put my foot in the systems azz .

This

When I try to explain to people what’s going on in Annapolis they look at me like I have two heads. I’m talking about people who pay a few hundred dollars a year to belong to a gun club. “Oh yeah I read a little something in the club newsletter,” as if they read there’s a chance of rain on Tuesday. Totally clueless to what’s going on but happy in their bubble. Meanwhile I’m tormented by listening to testimony and watching women get yanked off their chair by the MSP.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I've got no Fvchs by Jefflac

I've got no fvchs
    To hold me down
    To make me fret
    Or make me frown
    I had fvchs
    But now I'm free
    There are no fvchs in me

Hi-ho A-mer-I-ca
    That's the only way to go
    I want the world to know
    Nothing ever worries me

I've got no fvchs
    So I have fun
    I'm Wont comply to anyone
    They've got fvchs
    But you can see
    There are no fvchs in me

You have no fvchs
    Your arms are free
    To have Freedom from sea to sea
    Pew, pew, pew
    If you would woo
    I'd bust my fvchs for you

You've got no fvchs
    They come and take
    Your boiling point's about to break
    I've got fvchs
    But for Fvchs sake
    I'd give my fvchs for you

Down where the Freedom flows
    There's a Shooters rendez-vous
    Where me and my kind go
    But I'd rather go with you, hey

There are no fvchs on me

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I was just in my LGS Thursday morning, discussion rapidly turns to our fearless leaders in Annapolis. Suffice to say, they are hearing the same from their customers day in and day out, not a fvck to be found given. Most people are now realizing this is a push to take the law abiding, tax paying gun owner and turn him/her into a criminal.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Welder, I have racked my brain on how to express how I feel as well.
    You said it precisely as I feel it.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    If some worthless politician wants to make me and countless other citizens into felons with the stroke of their pen, they can all kiss my ass. They want my guns then they can come and take them.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I proudly swore an oath to support and defend our constitututional rights and that's exactly what I will do until the day I die.

Attachments

• 2ndamendment.jpg
      2ndamendment.jpg
      108.1 KB · Views: 249

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    The Oathkeepers were supposed to help defend against the very scenarios that we are seeing today. They had a good idea where they wanted to implement an emergency alert system where members could summon other members to rush to their defense when needed. This is actually a great idea. We need a support system where we can quickly organize and mobilize against illegal confiscation when that time comes and they start conducting weapons seizures.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Oathkeepers were supposed to help defend against the very scenarios that we are seeing today. They had a good idea where they wanted to implement an emergency alert system where members could summon other members to rush to their defense when needed. This is actually a great idea. We need a support system where we can quickly organize and mobilize against illegal confiscation when that time comes and they start conducting weapons seizures.

ahem....

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=231254&highlight=picket+captains

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom