• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Facebook ain’t worth grease on my boots.

Not to you maybe, but it is where liberals gather. No gun grabber is coming here to be educated about the right to keep and bear, but you can go their safe spaces on facebook and school them.

Preaching here is preaching to the choir. You can preach somewhere else and have it make a difference, or stay here and discuss the finer points of rice cooking ( I hope you do the former).

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Not to you maybe, but it is where liberals gather. No gun grabber is coming here to be educated about the right to keep and bear, but you can go their safe spaces on facebook and school them.

Preaching here is preaching to the choir. You can preach somewhere else and have it make a difference, or stay here and discuss the finer points of rice cooking ( I hope you do the former).

Be careful how you preach, you may get 1302'd..... choose your words wisely.

Q

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

I've tried to preach on FB. Not on political pages, but when someone on a 3d printer page starts spouting off about gun control, I have come to the rescue. Guess who's now banned from that FB page????

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Be careful how you preach, you may get 1302'd..... choose your words wisely.

Q
    Of course. I am insightful, not inciteful. Factual, not harmful, as I encourage everyone to be. And I am already a target merely by my position in another 2A entity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom