• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    I want to give a shout out to the legislators on the House Judiciary Committee who hammered the ANTI gun bills yesterday.

Thanks to Delegates Robin Grammer robin.grammer@house.state.md.us , Susan McCommas susan.mccomas@house.state.md.us , Jesse Pippy jesse.pippy@house.state.md.us, Dan Cox dan.cox@house.state.md.us, Wayne Hartman wayne.hartman@house.state.md.us, and Lauren Arikan
    lauren.arikan@house.state.md.us

If you get a minute email them and tell them Thanks for supporting the 2A and urge them to stand strong.

Feb 28, 2013
    How many of these folks is on committees?

If they is, it’ll be real interestin to see if’n they git booted off’n them posts.

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    Here is a link to the full committee membership. All of the above GOP legislators I listed are on the Judiciary Committee.

https://www.mdcounties.org/238/2019-House-Judiciary-Committee

I was looking at the committee membership last week in doing some research and noticed that it looked like half (11 out of 22) the members looked to be new delegates (freshmen?). Found that to be odd. Do delegates request committee assignments or are they simply put where the leadership want them? Could all these newbies be a good thing or not?

Thanks for all your help in this ma'am.:)

By the way, stumbling around the MGA website today I found this and had not heard about it before. http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?id=hb0981&stab=01&pid=billpage&tab=subject3&ys=2019RS
    It looks like it has a hearing tomorrow and if anyone is around town, it may be worth attending. Or not, I don't know.

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    Del Arikan received a personal email from me. I didn't even see this thread. She was amazing and good to have a voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom