• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    In regards to this unconstitutional gun bill coming up: What about pulling a play from the left’s playbook and outing these politicians’ home addresses and phone numbers? I hate to behave like that, but we need to defeat this unconstitutional bill.

We should go picket outside their residences. No threats, just picket. Let them know how it feels to feel unsafe. Let them see that we won’t go away this time. Let them see we will behave like their constituents.

I know Frosh lives in Bethesda, as does Kavanaugh. If the left got away with it, so should we.

Just a thought.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Is it illegal to doxx someone like that? Are addresses and names together public records? You can search a name in MRIS and get an address for that person.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    In regards to this unconstitutional gun bill coming up: What about pulling a play from the left’s playbook and outing these politicians’ home addresses and phone numbers? I hate to behave like that, but we need to defeat this unconstitutional bill.

We should go picket outside their residences. No threats, just picket. Let them know how it feels to feel unsafe. Let them see that we won’t go away this time. Let them see we will behave like their constituents.

I know Frosh lives in Bethesda, as does Kavanaugh. If the left got away with it, so should we.

Just a thought.

Frosh doesn’t write legislation. Pointless to waste time in him. Go to where the delegates live.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Let’s confront all of the enemies of the 2A. Again, peaceful picketing, no threats or intimidation. We are better than the left.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    You might get a better effect, without the "they're being threatened in their homes" blowback in MSM by picketing their places of work and businesses instead. And it will probably have a higher impact because it may convince their customers to seek goods and services elsewhere.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    IANAL but so long as you are on public property or private property with permission, yes it would be legal. You do have to play by all local laws though, IE noise ordnance's. Not that BLM or ANTIFA has ever had to abide by any of that. No different than at their place of business.

Look at PP in DC, at whats her names residence. Though during session most of these people are staying in several specific hotels in Annapolis, even the ones that live in AACounty. They are busy till April due to being in session.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    You dont have to list your home address. Just your "campaign" address. Often its a PO Box.

True, but some may list interesting addresses. Same with contributors. Certainly business names may have fixed addresses or can be googled.

The information to start dossiers is out there, it just has to be gleaned. Why do liberals love technology - to keep track of people. It can used to keep track of them also.

I would think surveillance and intel could be had by tossing a few continual bucks to homeless people in select areas of interest. A quick message to members of this very board may glean information. I have two "interesting" people living in my very neighborhood.

SDAT may be of interest also. Real estate tax records must be public. A house could be owned by an LLC, which must be registered and public also.

If the desire is there, lots of intel could be gathered. The question becomes what to do with it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I understand that the MD politicians passed a law quite a while back that makes it "illegal" to protest at a Maryland politician's private residence.

Of course, it's unconstitutional, but it's never been tested.

In the late 50s and into the 1960s, black folks saw that the pathway to the promised land of fully recognized civil rights had to go through a town called Civil Disobedience.

More than a half century later, we are the people seeking to have our civil rights fully recognized. Getting arrested in front of a Maryland politician's home is likely what will have to happen to move the chains.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'd think that it might be productive to spend some time reviewing some old yearbooks.

Go with the trend. Blood's in the water and the frenzy is getting momentum.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'd think that it might be productive to spend some time reviewing some old yearbooks.

Oh. That’s tasty.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    I like the way you think, brother.

Nope. That’s a waste of time, and here’s why:

The intelligentsia left is already sewing the seeds for dismissing all that old stuff (if you’re a Dem). I lurk on two very prominent lib discussion boards, daily, just stay abrest of the current strategies and talking points.

I’ve noticed a distinct uptick in the last 3 days in the number of posts on these two boards advocating forgiveness had condemning those judging (a Democrat’s) past and calling them racist for something that happened decades ago.

It’s causing infighting among the libs at the moment. The footsoldiers are still waving their torches and pitchforks and demanding blood, but you can see where the bourgeois trendsetter libs are trying to get them in line. Orders, filtering down through chain of command.

In six months, no one is going to care about yearbooks or anyone’s past (if you’re a democrat). This is already a dying issue.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Nope. That’s a waste of time, and here’s why:

The intelligentsia left is already sewing the seeds for dismissing all that old stuff (if you’re a Dem). I lurk on two very prominent lib discussion boards, daily, just stay abrest of the current strategies and talking points.

I’ve noticed a distinct uptick in the last 3 days in the number of posts on these two boards advocating forgiveness had condemning those judging (a Democrat’s) past and calling them racist for something that happened decades ago.

It’s causing infighting among the libs at the moment. The footsoldiers are still waving their torches and pitchforks and demanding blood, but you can see where the bourgeois trendsetter libs are trying to get them in line. Orders, filtering down through chain of command.

In six months, no one is going to care about yearbooks or anyone’s past (if you’re a democrat). This is already a dying issue.

But the dems are STILL batshit crazy about it now.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

The majority of voters in Maryland like gun control. How is finding peccadilloes of gun control bill sponsors productive?
    The way to sell these Bills are dangerous is the same way the Left sells them. Fear, uncertainty, doubt, sympathy. These Bills can and must be spun to show in their mind that passage will make things worse. They do not care about your rights, pounding fists and whining. Must be countered they are going to make what they fear worse. When laws become oppressive it doesn't reduce crime, it escalates crime. Look at prohibition. Drug laws are a great analogy as well. Look at drug laws are being decriminalized all across the country.

These gun control bills only clog up the judicial system with otherwise law abiding people who have been made criminals owning something legal for decades. These laws will create a much bigger black market that already exists, thus driving up , (not reducing) guns on the street with no traceable records. etc. etc.

Sympathy?

I go to a gun event with tables of these rifles they wish to ban, for many first time shooters to try. It is a charity event and last year raised six figures in one day, and donated to the Ludicrous Foundation

That puts a different spin on things.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    I spend thousands of dollars on ammunition, guns, and shooting related products and businesses every year.

I'm not alone in this amount of spending.

So let's tell them we're prepared to give that money instead to someone in their own party who will primary them in their districts. And have a sh!tload of campaign money to do it.

If not enough people here are willing to engage in the street-level activism, then at least put up a whole bunch of money. If we're unwilling to scare them, the let's just BUY our own politicians outright, and defeat them with more democrats that WE own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom