• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Went today and picked up a Mossberg 500 20 gauge, Sam (the older guy) was great to deal with. Very helpful and overall a really nice guy. Def will be going back there.

RK23

Jan 21, 2010
    I bought from them before and they are good guys for sure.
    Jr. is very good to deal with.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    If you are a LEO or Military you get special pricing. They also offer discounted pricing to current Fire/EMS personnel with proper ID.

I bought a 19 and a 23 last year for $450 brand new each with three mags and tha mandatory Md. lock.

I went back a couple months later and had Night Sights put on the 23.

Nice to deal with (I have dealt with both of them) and never had any issues.

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    My uncles both purchased Berettas their recently...they had a good experience.

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    The last time I went there, they basically treated me as if I was some kind of criminal and I was on duty in full uniform. I had to stop and pick up a Streamlight Stinger flashlight. They won't be getting any more of my business again.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    The last time I went there, they basically treated me as if I was some kind of criminal and I was on duty in full uniform. I had to stop and pick up a Streamlight Stinger flashlight. They won't be getting any more of my business again.

They usually act that way because of all the riff-raff that drifts in. I bought my first pistol, a Glock 22, from them. Sam was very nice, helped me select a gun and taught me how to disassemble and clean it.

I'm not sure why someone said earlier "Don't expect him to do you right." I have not bought a gun there since then but that was not because of my experience. I simply ended up shopping elsewhere after I went to use their range.

phidelta308

Jan 4, 2010
    bawlmer, hon!
    RE: Parking

There are metered spots in front of the shop, but they are very short, 15 minute max i think. If you go up the street a block or so, you get to normal metered spots.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    just stopped by today and got a Glock 21 SF with the picatinny rail. They have just about every glock available, for good prices. Pick it up in 8 days or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom