• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's refreshing to know that NJ has such an incredibly low crime rate, and is so flush with cash to burn, that it can devote its legal prosecutorial and medical detention resources to sweeping up the last remaining vestiges of "possible" crime -- like this monster and menace to society. :sarcasm:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Unfortunately 'possession' is not the same as 'use', especially in the technicalities of the law. One can 'possess' things whether or not they can 'use' them. Until someone owns up to the gun, the law in NJ says they can all be charged with possession. It all depends on how good his 'friends' are.....

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    New Jersey again.

Cops pulled the car over for a traffic violation, saw a gun in the car, no one said it was theirs. Therefore all are charged with unlawful possession.

I have no sympathy for criminals but it seems a bit silly to charge someone with no use of their hands with possession of a hand gun.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ms-Charged-With-Gun-Possession-286022111.html

I want to agree with you however I personally arrested a guy with no fingers who was the sole occupant of a vehicle and had the pistol and 30 bags of crack. It was his gun......how he shot it I don't know.......it was his gun!

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I want to agree with you however I personally arrested a guy with no fingers who was the sole occupant of a vehicle and had the pistol and 30 bags of crack. It was his gun......how he shot it I don't know.......it was his gun!

Was his street name "Fingers"?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

He put it in his mouth and tongued the trigger.

He was also know to be exceedingly popular with the ladies for some reason.

Bald Fat Guy

Oct 7, 2014
    Tie a string to trigger. Hold the string in teeth, looped around neck, attached to clothing, etc. Hold grip of gun pressed between palms, and push away from body until fire.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    The arrests were consistent with NJ policy. As any gun control advocate will explain to you, it is the gun and not the person who is dangerous.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Sometimes I get job offers from companies in NJ. When I see stories like this sometimes I think I would rather have a sex change, without anesthesia, then move to a backwards muslim country like Iran. It is nice, though, to have a place that hates their citizens more than MD.

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    Sometimes I get job offers from companies in NJ. When I see stories like this sometimes I think I would rather have a sex change, without anesthesia, then move to a backwards muslim country like Iran. It is nice, though, to have a place that hates their citizens more than MD.

Move to Iran and tell them you're gay. You'll get the sex change for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom