• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    This may have been a form letter sent out to all those asking about CCW, but it's good that there is no longer silence on this issue. However, I find his non-answer to be really nothing new.

Dear Mr. J:

Thank you for writing to me regarding the issuing of concealed carry gun permits. I appreciate hearing your views on this issue.

Please know that changing a law would require legislation. As such, you may want to contact your legislative representatives and make them aware of your concerns. You may obtain legislators' contact information through the State Legislative website at: www.njleg.state.nj.us. If any bills on this matter pass both Houses of the Legislature, I will consider carefully all the comments received on this issue.

Thank you again for writing. Best wishes.

Sincerely,

Chris Christie

Governor

So it would require legislation that the democrat legislature which you helped elect won't pass... riiiiight.

Anybody but Christie in 2016 for me.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Christie doesn't stand a change in the primary. As of right now, it's going to be Paul or Rubio vs Hillary.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Isn't the 2A our CCW permit? When constitutional carry passes in Maryland, it'll be the same day monkeys fly out of my backside...lol.:lol:

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    This may have been a form letter sent out to all those asking about CCW, but it's good that there is no longer silence on this issue. However, I find his non-answer to be really nothing new.

So it would require legislation that the democrat legislature which you helped elect won't pass... riiiiight.

That letter doesn't say $hit

Agreed. It could have been drafted as a generic answer to any complaint a person would have with the Governor and state law.

Chrispy Creme is the quintessential RINO.

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Carefully crafted to not offend supporters or dissenters. Walk the line until the opinion polls define a clear answer. Typical spineless politician.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    any questions?

Attachments

• chris-knows-nothing.jpg
      chris-knows-nothing.jpg
      30.1 KB · Views: 523

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    You forgot Cruz.

Cruz swore an oath of blind faith to Zionism not the people of America or her Constitution...he is tainted, has ties to the Federal Reserve.

I like a lot of what he says but don't trust him as far as I can throw a politician.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV

Not good. He's done with running in NJ, so what's the downside to taking a stand on it one way or another? He'd get a huge boost for GOP fundraising by coming out for shall issue. Instead he's just incredibly wishy washy about almost everything.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Not good. He's done with running in NJ, so what's the downside to taking a stand on it one way or another? He'd get a huge boost for GOP fundraising by coming out for shall issue. Instead he's just incredibly wishy washy about almost everything.

Except donuts - he is absolutely sure he thinks he maybe likes them

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013

It's plainly obvious he doesn't like guns or CCW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom