• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I was thinking of getting night sights for my glock 22. I am considering meprolight and trijicon(I hope I spelled that right). I was wondering which one is better? I am leaning towards the meprolight. I just bought my first handgun and have learned that from this sight.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I can't offer you a comparison, but I've had the trijicons on my G22 for about 8 years, they're still bright and easy to see. No complaints with them.

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    On this subject, I'm getting an SP101 with fixed sights soon. Does anyone make a tritium front sight for this?

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Mepros are just as good and cheaper. Some of the early mepros were not so good, didn't seem to last so long, but that was years ago. On the same note my duty issue Sig is coming up on ten years with its original trijicons and they're still plenty bright. Plus on the trijicons those little white painted(?) circles around the rear dots seem to come off with time and cleaning fluid. Doesn't affect anything but just bugs me.

Also bear in mind that alternate colors other than green don't last as long. Yellow and I think especially orange are usually guaranteed for only around half as long or so. Something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom