Biden loses his cool in Detroit over 2A: 'You're full of sh*t'...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I cant wait for the debates. Trump is going to make Biden completely lose his shit and go off the deep end on national tv.

Its obvious now that Biden has dementia. The irritability, forgetting things he said, asking the same questions over and over, frequently miss speaking, not knowing where he is ect. Its sad that his family is letting him go through with this.

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    These kinds of public displays of aggression on nationwide media towards voters that call him out or disagree with him must be driving his "handlers" crazy..

The dems may have changed the rules to allow Joe to sit in an easy chair in the next debate, but I don't think the RNC is going to agree to a "fireside chat sitting on a couch" debate format for the presidential debates.

Then the dems will say Trump "chickened" out... :rolleyes:

I think DJT needs to debate him even if he's lying on a bed with an IV hooked up to him, because Biden's mouth and his temper are going to show through.

He was so arrogant in the last VP debates but Ryan was too much of a p#ssy to go after him. Trump will eat his lunch.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Its sad that his family is letting him go through with this.

I’m not so sure that it isn’t more a case of his family (and close-by handlers) MAKING go through with this. He’s the only scrap of the Obama admin that the DNC dares to bring out as bait for D voters. I think they sent that horse out of the barn before they realized how truly far gone he is, cognitively. But all their other contenders are as or more unelectable. Somebody is still thinking they can keep the facade up, selling Biden as viable for the role.

At the rate he’s declining, combined with the stress of the campaign life, the next seven months are going to age him seven years. It’s really awful. But more awful is the willingness to do that to him, on the part of the D machine.

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    No way Joe doesn't collapse on the grueling campaign trail before November.

I want one three hour presidential debate moderated by Sean Hannity and Rosie O'Donnell.

Record viewership and everyone will see his fitness for duty.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So Hunter owns firearms? Is that what I glean from the OPs post?

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    So Hunter owns firearms? Is that what I glean from the OPs post?

In the video, I believe Biden says "my sons own guns". I don't think he's so far gone he doesn't realize Beau is gone. It's a gaffe, just another gaffe.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    And we need to push back. It is perfectly legal to tell fire anywhere, so long as the result does not cause harm to anyone for no reason or there is an actual emergency (including being raped). So is my right to own anything I want. So long as I dont go around committing murder or destroying property with it, whether it's a hammer, knives, vehicle, fertilizer, boat, castor beans, gasoline, etc.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Odd choice of weapons to ban.

Attachments

• ar14.jpg
      ar14.jpg
      29 KB · Views: 453

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Doesn't Hunter have a felony drug conviction?

Doesn't that invalidate gun ownership is most states?

Seems like someone might need to make a red flag call to Hunter's state. For his own safety, of course. He is a felon with a habitual drug problem who owns firearms.

Oh, really? Did I commit a faux pas? And it's Fed law I do believe.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    He forgets hour by hour what he says , can't convince me otherwise if by chance he won that he would only be President by name as others would be running his duties or a VP would have to take over after they found him to have a health issue(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom