• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I doubt Hogan has much of a chance on the national level unless there is a major change in primary voter turnout.

Hogan isn't red enough to survive Republican primaries in states where you have to talk about gun rights and pro-life to get elected, and he's not blue enough to survive Democratic primaries were "Tax and Spend" is a slogan that gets you votes.

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I’m actually more afraid of Hogan than Jealous at this point.

Hogan’s leadership and drive to get re-elected has resulted in the death of a Maryland citizen.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    45509211_970043319868370_1080582633160704000_n.png

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I didn't vote for Hogan today. I wrote in my own name. The rest of my ballot was straight Republican.

I am conflicted. I don't want Jealous to win, but I hope Hogan does not win so I can see that turd cry about his loss. I hate that son of a bitch.

I’m actually more afraid of Hogan than Jealous at this point.

Hogan’s leadership and drive to get re-elected has resulted in the death of a Maryland citizen.

And you can pretty much count on others dying or getting shot in the future..Wait til it's a cop and the lefties go ballistic...there will be a cry for total confiscation, which was always the end game anyway..

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I didn't vote for Hogan today. I wrote in my own name. The rest of my ballot was straight Republican.

I am conflicted. I don't want Jealous to win, but I hope Hogan does not win so I can see that turd cry about his loss. I hate that son of a bitch.

Hogan is human garbage.

As far as gun control bills go, it's almost assured Hogan will sign anything the Jealous would sign..

As far as bills on other issues, Hogan can't stop the GA from passing them into law

so there is no real difference between the 2 with the exception that Hogan hid his anti 2A stance and lied about his political affiliation..He claims to be bi-partisan and wants to compromise with the left when in actuality he caves into them...Mike and Mike play him like a Stradivarius...

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County

I didn't vote for him either. I said I wasn't and I didn't. I voted for Shawn Quinn just like I said I would. Quinn does support rescinding the 'red flag' bill, the 'bump stock' ban and the semi-automatic firearms ban; and supports the right to carry!

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Hogan is human garbage.

So what candidate has a chance of realistically winning during this election? I has seen no one. People have already stated that Quinn will not break 30%. So I would suggest we find and groom some one for the next election cycle. To find someone to replace Hogan as he can't run again. Suggestions?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

I understand your conflict. I want Wolf to win big this cycle and Hogan to win by the skin of his teeth. Because Hogan has a huge polling advantage, and in so many words, has written off the pro-2A vote, I can understand and support someone choosing not to vote the lesser of two evils.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    So what candidate has a chance of realistically winning during this election? I has seen no one. People have already stated that Quinn will not break 30%. So I would suggest we find and groom some one for the next election cycle. To find someone to replace Hogan as he can't run again. Suggestions?

My suggestion is always the same: vote for the candidate that best reflects your values and beliefs, regardless of party.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    As far as gun control bills go, it's almost assured Hogan will sign anything the Jealous would sign..

As far as bills on other issues, Hogan can't stop the GA from passing them into law

so there is no real difference between the 2 with the exception that Hogan hid his anti 2A stance and lied about his political affiliation..He claims to be bi-partisan and wants to compromise with the left when in actuality he caves into them...Mike and Mike play him like a Stradivarius...

This.

The MGA has all the power in Maryland. The governor is like the Queen of England. Hogan or Jealous, Maryland will be worse off in 4 years than it is today.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Oh, I think Hogan crying would be the least of our worries if he losses today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom