• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Walmarts around SMD,, you can't get down the main isles because of all the PT and TP,,,

Been noticing that Richmond Wegmans is still limiting all cleaning supplies to total of two per visit. One of each items totaling two (one cleaning spray and one container wipes). Same with paper products. Maybe they know something we don’t?

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    I am stocked up and prepared. I can either stay around the house or drive into work provided DC is open.

Either way I am not concerned.

I will say this though. Some folks are out of work and need food and supplies now. This is currently an issue due to the current Covid-19 lock down. It is real for them today.

If you need assistance please don’t hesitate to reach out to me by PM. I will help where I can. Hang tight y’all

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Before the Election Infection hit I had an inkling that there might be a run on the stores. For several months before it hit I stocked up my pantry, freezers, etc. it’s food I normally use so I’ve been working it down.

After speaking to several forum members it seems like others feel it might get rocky again between November and January, if not longer.

What say you?

My neighbor says he has 40,000 rounds of ammo and about 12 months of food. I am thinking rather than work on a plan to invade his home I should be working on covering fire for him since he told my wife that if we needed anything he would help us out.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    On Fox News today was a report the 58% of people surveyed said they will be stocking up before the election.

I looked on the Lee Precision web site and out of over 100 bullet moulds they offer only three were in stock and they were all six cavity (one .45 and two .38 caliber). Also almost all reloading dies and presses are "Out Of Stock". Cabela's Delaware listed only two bullets as "limited stock" and no primers or powder.

I think I'll buy a little more food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom