• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    It's that time again!

Our next MDShooters sponsored event will be on Sunday, November 7th at DelMarVa Sporting Clays in Mardela Springs, MD, on the beautiful Eastern Shore.

Click here for a map to the range.

Time: 9am until we run out of ammo.

Cost: $15 for the day (this is the range fee to be paid to DelMarVa SC).

Lunch: Provided by DelMarVa Sporting Clays for $8 a person and well worth it.

If you haven't attended one of these events, do. It is a blast...literally. If you have, we look forward to seeing you again. I sincerely apologize to those that can't make it. I wish that we could accommodate everyone, but with such a large group there are bound to be schedule conflicts.

Once we are 30 days out I will post a thread requesting members to RSVP.

Stay tuned for more info...

event.jpg

Please read carefully

1. One of the purposes of these shoots is to be proactive in introducing new shooters to the sport. As such, please invite anyone that you think would be interested in learning more about shooting.

2. If you see someone looking uncomfortable as they may be a new shooter, let someone know so that we can help them have an enjoyable day.

3. Spot77, Norton and I will serve as the head range officers. We will also have some assistants working with us throughout the day. The entire range will be treated as one firing line. This includes the handgun range. No one on the pistol range should be forward of the line extending from the forward edge of the awning.

4. Full auto is allowed. .50 BMG is allowed on the 200 and 300 yard berms. Make sure your paperwork is in order and present for any NFA firearms.

5. Ceasefires will be called at a minimum of every 30-35 minutes.

6. Common sense rules apply -
    •Bring your ear and eye protection (though there are some there to be borrowed)
    •Leave the booze and other intoxicating substances at home.

7. The number of people attending this event far exceeds the capacity of the facility for everyone to have their own bench. We WILL need to share.

8. For safety reasons and so that it's easier for us to check the firing line prior to going down range, please pack up whatever firearms you are not using. The less guns there are out, the quicker we can call "range cold" and let you change targets.

9. If there are some guns that you want to try out, don't be afraid to ask! It doesn't get any better than this for "kicking the tires" before making a purchase.

10. If you want help with a firearm, this is the day to do it!

11. The range provides target backers/frames on all firing lines.

12. Putting clays on the berms is permitted if you like to watch things explode.

13. Please pickup your brass, steel and target detritus throughout the day and especially before you leave.

14. There will be no handling of firearms during the ceasefire. Period.

15. One range officer will be assigned to the pistol range at all times.

16. No loaded firearms should be handled behind the firing lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

grb

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2010
    MT. Airy, Md
    I'm definitely in. Need H2U to show me how to shoot my Mosin properly...Frostbite shoot there was a blast.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I'm definitely in. Need H2U to show me how to shoot my Mosin properly...Frostbite shoot there was a blast.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'd probably be better at showing you how to buy one and stuff it in the safe :D
    Pretty sure I'll have plenty of foreign firearms with me though :thumbsup:

New thread with "Whatcha bringing to the Fall Shoot" in 3...2...1...:innocent0

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I'll try to go too. Looks like EBR's are popular there.
    I can bring one or two but can I shoot my 1/4 scale cannons?
    One shoots golf balls and the other shoots 1" lead balls.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    hmmm, it's the "morning after" the Marine Corps Birthday Ball. Good hangover cure.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Ill be there, hopefully "Logan the Impaler" wont do a repeat.

My buddy Logan can shoot at my bench any day (same goes for his siblings).....might even let you sneak in occasionally.

We just have to get the "other" Chad back down to slum with us non-training class taking lead-slingers ;)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    My buddy Logan can shoot at my bench any day (same goes for his siblings).....might even let you sneak in occasionally.

We just have to get the "other" Chad back down to slum with us non-training class taking lead-slingers ;)

Thanks Brother, Ill show him your post. It will make him smile. :D He still tears up when that event is brought up byt his siblings.

I still owe Boule for that banged up Mosin, he wont let me repay him.

I can just sit back and let the kids burn up my ammo. :D

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Thanks Brother, Ill show him your post. It will make him smile. :D He still tears up when that event is brought up byt his siblings.

I still owe Boule for that banged up Mosin, he wont let me repay him.

I can just sit back and let the kids burn up my ammo. :D

$20 for Logan if he shoots a Mosin while screaming "AHH, MOTHERLAND!!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads