• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I just picked up a Beretta A400 Xplor Action. I plan on using it for trap/skeet/sporting clays. Does anyone have one/use different aftermarket chokes in it? Is there anything you've noticed it likes or doesn't like more than the rest?

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Muller chokes for the bling. They're real lightweight aluminum with a ceramic coating that resist a lot of plastic buildup from wads

winch

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2011
    Towson
    I've been looking at the A400 Xcel Parallel Target for Trap shooting. How do you like the A400 so far? BTW, I use the stock chokes on my Silver Pigeon. They are fine.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    If you want to seea hornet's nest, go to a shotgun website and ask if Muller chokes are worth the money.:lol:

I bet, I gave up on clay shooting message boards. Peeps getting hot and bothered about $80 choke tubes when they have +$10,000 shotguns.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    :party29:

And if you're shooting trap with an SA, they'll go on about your ejecting shells being a death trap, public health issue!

I bet, I gave up on clay shooting message boards. Peeps getting hot and bothered about $80 choke tubes when they have +$10,000 shotguns.

I've been out twice since I got it. I went to PG Trap and Skeet Center. I shot 2 rounds of Sporting Clays with a round of Wobble for a warm up each time I went. Its taking a little bit to get used to but so far I really like it. Its pretty light so it points a lot quicker than the last gun I was shooting. The recoil system is unbelievable. You come off the range without felling any soreness in your shoulder. It's also much cleaner shooting and easier to clean. I highly recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom