• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

FRANKCASTLE

Apr 28, 2013
    Tropper buddy of mine said that is you get a marijuana card that they will automatically seize any firearms you legally own. TRUE?

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Stay away from Medical Marijuana as you will be in some data bank labeled a user. BATF Form 4473 asks if you are a habitual user of drugs and marijuana is an illegal drug as per Federal Law. At some point in time the Feds will crack down and fill the jails and their gun lockers. Chris

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Anyone ele notice that the sunnys surplus on Baltimore national pike is now the pot dispensary on korean highway?

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    Anyone ele notice that the sunnys surplus on Baltimore national pike is now the pot dispensary on korean highway?

Noticed. Noticed even more liberal snowflakes in HOCO upset about personal liberty. It’s a plant. God given. Funny to hear the controllers of life pontificate about what’s best for others. F you HOCO snob know nothings.

“How can they allow this next to a McDonald’s “ : Legal biz get over it.

“Why In our community “ yours ain’t special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It's why I won't ever write a prescription for it. I don't want to be labeled a dealer.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    My old man works in the nuclear industry. After the first state legalized medical pot a while back they promptly got a memo stating that employees would NOT use marijuana, medical or otherwise, since they were an industry regulated closely by the NRC and Feds as a whole. Doesn't matter what the states say, its still illegal at the Federal level. Sooner or later someone somewhere is going to get caught in between the two and smashed like a bug.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    MSP * Could* do that .

Random wild guessing on my part would be currentlt too time and manpower intensive to randomly match up MMJ and firearms . For people otherwise being investigated, probably will become routine check.

MMJ will get Disapproved for 77R , and W&C . Following up on failed 77R, on persons with previous 77R's would be on a more manageable scale .

I'm trying not to run afoul of MDS Commandment #1 , but I will observe that 99.9% of potential issues are caused by the CARDs .

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Noticed. Noticed even more liberal snowflakes in HOCO upset about personal liberty. It’s a plant. God given. Funny to hear the controllers of life pontificate about what’s best for others. F you HOCO snob know nothings.

“How can they allow this next to a McDonald’s “ : Legal biz get over it.

“Why In our community “ yours ain’t special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They're the ones pushing it, just like section 8 housing and a myriad of other things. When it shows up on their backyard I just laugh at them and ask them what did they think was going to happen?
    Fvckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I work right next to a growth and processing facility. The smell is intense at times.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Choose one. Weed or Guns. Can't have both under Federal Law.

Sounds like weed is more important for some. I care not. Weed won't help you defend yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom