• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ok guys, I am trying to figure out what to do for sighting on my razorback .22. Got grips and bipod at York, ACE and buffer tube on the way.

Didnt find an optic I liked, this is a rimfire and dont want to get into the $$$$$$$ of an aimpoint or eotech (love my Eo)

Below is a picture, generally I would like to keep the site behind the feed door. Choices:

Get BUIS or iron bolt on sights and call it a day

or

Vortex SPARC

or

Cheap Holosight

or Other

Would like to order today so I can get it together for testfiring over July 4th.

100_1140.JPG

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I just got a walther ps22 red dot from midway for like 75.00 to go on my sig522. Seems to be pretty well made and would fit behind the feed.
    Unfortunately I can't tell you how it performs at this time.
    Ken

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Bushnell halo is an eotech lite both made by l3 I like mine had it about 3 years and has held up fine.

Ya thought about that but $300 is a little higher than I would like to go, would prefer to stay around $200

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I decided to put the Razor together on my M4gery upper to get a good visual. Originally I had planned to put a ACE stock on this, I am rethinking that as it looks and feels really good with my MOE collabsible, which only has a little bit of wiggle in it anyways. Final build would be black on black. Need to get a little bigger bipod.

100_1157.JPG

100_1153.JPG

Still need to figure out the optics situation. Oh and dont tell anyone I have the ammo box on the wrong side (opps)

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Anyone any additional thoughts? I am thinking about just slaping a set of bolt on irons on it for the time being.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Have had bad mojo with NCstar over the years. Think I am going to go with the primary arms mojo since they seem to replace them if they break.

Not my gun but this is what the scope looks like one one.

DSC02004.jpg

Diesel Kinevel

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Frederick, MD
    Have had bad mojo with NCstar over the years. Think I am going to go with the primary arms mojo since they seem to replace them if they break.

Not my gun but this is what the scope looks like one one.

DSC02004.jpg

NcStar has an unconditional lifetime warranty if you have a busted one laying around.

-Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom