• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ICPrice

May 15, 2010
    Eastern Shore
    Hey guys, This is my first post. I've been lurking on here for a while now, figured I'd say hello...
    Just moved down to OC late last year from Carroll. I turned 21 in April and I got my designated collector status in the mail 3 days ago, and as soon as I get around to it, I'm going to apply for an 03. I just bought a S&W Sigma 40VE (I was actually at Gander Mnt. putting an AR on layaway when I saw it in the used display. For $195 with two mags, a case, and a chamber lock I couldn't pass it up. I left with two guns. :D It was a good day) and put about 200rds through it already over at the first place I've shot down here, Delmarva Sporting Clays in Mardela (Pretty nice place btw).
    I'm waiting to pay off my S&W M&P15OR so I can add some toys to that (I'm playing with some ideas, but probably... Trijicon ACOG, Surefire A.R.M.S, Troy flip up BUIS, DD quad, Magpul CTR, Jewel trigger, maybe a Viridian... all of this eventually). And I have an 03 to look forward to... so much for saving for retirement. :sad20:
    So... anybody from around my way?

Facts at a glance:

-Registered Libertarian.
    -NRA Member.
    -Avid shooter and collector.
    -Future C&R FFL holder.
    -Attending the Utah course in July.
    -A hunter and shooter for 15 years.

...Oh, also, does anyone know any good stores in Delaware for Hi-cap mags?

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Welcome.

If you check under the Industry Partners section of the forum there is one that I know of that's in DE. Has a good reputation also.

celzey

Sep 26, 2009
    Easton
    Welcome from another shore guy. Try Shooters Choice in Dover for your high cap mags, always seem to have plenty 30 rd mags in stock and a great indoor range for the winter time for handgun use.

slayr15

Avtomat Klashnikov Member
    Welcome from willards.(20 mins from oc) the closest shops that carry hi cap mags would be steels gun shop in lewis de 1-302-684-5198 (25mins away from oc ) if in salisbury tods guns in seaford 1-302-875-5446 ( about 25 mins from salisbury or 45 mins from beach). Both have ar and ak mags as well as others in stock.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Oh no not another Libertarian:rolleyes:. You are probably into personal freedom, personal responsibility, not imposing your will on others nor having someone else’s will imposed on you, individual decisions over government control, small government as dictated in the Constitution…

Welcome to the club.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom